64. You're the one

- One week later -

I get out of the bedroom at the smell of some food cooking in the house. I rub my eyes but proceed to the kitchen where a shirtless muscular man is making some things that are already delicious just at the scent of it.

I make myself very discreet and go towards him with quiet and light steps. Once I reach his figure, I wrap my arms around his thin waist and press my lips on his bare back. He smells so good that I would want to keep on having him close to me just to enjoy his scent.

I heard him gasping a little bit before the chills could be felt on his skin, which made me smile like an idea. He turns around, offering me the wonderful view of his chest and abs before approaching his features from mine to kiss my lips. "Good morning," he beams, his sparkling eyes staring into mine with fondness. I answer with the same words and give myself a second taste of his sweet lips.

He encircles my neck with his strong arms, drawing my face closer to his firm chest before turning around, to keep an eye on the food. "Have you slept well?"

I hum and nod, scanning his shapes and face with love while he's focused on what he's cooking. He pushes his lips against my forehead. "Daehan is still sleeping?" I look up into his eyes. "Yes, I just woke up to cook the breakfast for you and let you sleep more."

I tighten my hold around him, squeezing our shapes together while staring at him with my head raised up. "Why didn't you stay in bed for longer? You dont have to wake up that early in the morning when he doesn't go to school..."

"I wanted to make sure you wouldn't wake up before me and make the breakfast," he smiles at me, making my heart beat faster. I grin and rest my head on his chest, to close my eyes and just enjoy the moment with his arm able to almost envelop all my body. The warmth of his skin is the best thing on this earth, jesus christ...How can he be so hot in just a grey sweatpants?

The room remains calm with only the sound of the food cooking being audible. As the meal must be ready, he moves his arms up to the furniture and opens it, to take the dishes out and place them on the kitchen counter.

"Do you want me to move to let you serve the food?" I take a look at him, wondering if I'm not annoying him by being under his feet. "No," he makes his clasp tighter around me with one arm, making me feel each of his muscles flex against my curves. "Stay with me, or else I won't feel good."

"Then do you want me to help you?"

He shakes his head. "Just keep on hugging me."

"Okay," I do as said and peck his chest, which made me hear the rhythm of his heartbeat accelerating once I put my head against his soft skin.

He turns the induction hob off and takes hold of a utensil to put some food into the empty dishes, not even letting me go or trying to push me aside to have more place.

After some short minutes he was finally over with everything and went to the small table in the living room, to place everything down on it and make me sit down first. He went into the bedroom to put a tshirt on to my disappointment and got into Daehan's room to go wake him up. It was fortunately easy for him to make the little boy join us.

He now comes back with him in his arms, holding the big Nemo plush against him with his little eyes and messy hair. He's so adorable...

He puts him down by my side, making me kiss my little brother who smiled at me, and he then sits down at the right angle of the table to be next to me. He seems nervous for some reasons. He turns the TV on for Daehan to watch his favorite cartoon and then digs in the food at the same time than us. There's something strange in his behavior, I can't tell why but he's acting strange.