65. Unbreakable bond

"What...?" I glare at him, feeling like the words he's about to say won't be innocent and make my heart melt, but make it explode. He dives his eyes into mine, a smirk gradually forming on his face. "I want to be a baby again for you to breastfeed me."

"Ew!" I punch him in the arm and sit up to throw my leg away from his lap. "You're nasty as hell! Goddamn, disgusting man..." I mumble while looking daggers at him but cannot help imagining what his words would look like in reality. Jeez.

"Mommy~" he leans over me to wrap his arms around my body and crush me down with his muscles. "Go away!" I try to push him at the other side of the couch, even though it's hard to move a body made of steel. He giggles like a baby but gets even higher, crawling onto the cushions to get on top of me and let all his weight squash my curves. I'm pretty sure this thirsty man is turned on just from thinking about what he said. Why the hell does he always have to be so horny? Even having a kid with me didn't calm his wants.

"Do you know what I loved the most about your curves when you were pregnant?" he pecks my lips and looks deeply into my eyes to send me all his desire. "Hm...no...what was it?"

He cups my breast. "That," he bites his lower lip sexily just to entice me. "I loved it so much when they were way bigger...you can't even imagine..."

I grab his wrist and toss it away. "Does that mean that my body doesn't attract you anymore?"

"That's not what it means," he stares into my eyes and kisses my lips. "You still attract me, my baby. Your body changed since you were pregnant, and I swear to god, it makes me feel weird things inside that I love, I think I might love every inch of you even more than before since we both made a baby together."

He presses his lips on my neck, aiming my sensitive spot just so he knows I'll give in to all his desires. His hand slides down my right side, brushing past my curves, heavily, to end on my lower abdomen while his mouth is driving me out of my body. I gasp once he snakes his fingers in my oversized t-shirt to touch my skin, this is a bad idea given the fact that I'm not wearing any bra, but he doesn't stop himself and sticks his tongue out to lick my sensitive spot and pass it all over the length of my neck, giving some soft kisses in the way. My heart is beating fast, almost knocking me out, he slowly reaches the collar of my loosened top but tugs on the fabric to have access to my cleavage. His warm lips go for it without giving me the time to breathe, he moistens his lips and applies some pressures on the upper part of my breast, making me exhale sharply.

"J-Jungkook...not now..." I grip onto his cloth with feebleness to make him understand I'm too affected by his touch. He doesn't give any damn about what I say, but instead, gets his lips a bit further in my cloth, putting his hand in my cloth to tease me and brush his fingers past what he's kissing. My lower abdomen going through a hard time with all the clenching, I try my best to not moan but keep what he wants to hear from me.

I contain my voice in my throat, struggling to a terrible level just because I don't want to give him what he wants. He heats my body up by doing more and using his tongue on my skin, his hand cupping my breast when his fingers are giving to me the most intense pleasure with the subtle touches. The minutes are passing, my body getting excited and his hot one becoming harder against mine when he should be turning me on but not himself. He goes higher with his mouth to join our lips and entice me with the best kiss that he always manages to give me when he makes it long and full of tease. His tongue enters my mouth once I let a slight opening for the air to leave my lungs, he plays with it, touching the tip, or twirling it around mine to excite me. I drift my hand to his neck and grab his fluffy hair, making him rub his hard crotch against my sensitive area and moan.

He breaks the kiss abruptly but keeps the tip of our wet lips connected, while his breathing is escaping from his mouth, swiftly. "F*ck..." his body twitches as if a wave of electricity made him shiver, he drops his head down but lets the side of it remain against mine.