Chapter 23

Caitlyn's POV:

What is Luke doing here? Who does he think he is just barging into my house when he knows Ashton is round? Luke doesn't like Ashton, and now they're both alone in the living room. I quickly shut the door and walked into the living room. Ashton was sitting where he was when I left him, looking really confused. Luke was eating the food I had bought for me and Ashton.

"Luke, if you don't mind, we were watching a film." I said, trying to ask him to leave.

"I don't mind at all, I'll just watch it with you guys." Luke said, sending Ashton a fake smile.

"No-" I started, but he had already clicked play on the film.

Sighing, I sat down next to Ashton on the sofa, trying to watch the film. Suddenly, Luke was on my leg, squeezing his way between us.

"What are you doing?" Ashton asked him. He sounded quite annoyed. Ashton obviously doesn't like Luke because of everything that's happened, so his idea of fun is definitely not sitting next to him watching twilight.

"I like sitting in the middle so, uh, I can get the best view of the TV." Luke told him. Luke is really getting on my nerves.

"Luke, could go you into the kitchen and get me a drink?" I asked him, trying to get him out of the living room.

"Why go to the kitchen when there are drinks on the table?" Luke asked me. Is he being serious right now?

Instead of answering him, I stood up, pulling at his shirt and making him stand up as well. I pushed him towards the living room door, making him walk. I looked over at Ashton and mouthed sorry to him before following Luke to the kitchen.

When I got to the kitchen, Luke was getting a glass out of the cupboards. How does he even know where we keep the glasses? "What are you doing?" I asked him, my voice angry.

"Making you a drink." Luke told me. He turned his back from me and I could see the smirk plastered across his face without even looking at him.

"You know what I mean." I replied, grabbing the glass from his hands and putting it on the side. Luke turned to face me and shrugged.

"You didn't say I couldn't come round." Luke said.

"I didn't invite you either! How did I know you were going to show up to my house? You need to leave, now." I told him, trying to spin him around. That didn't work, because obviously Luke is a lot stronger than me. He's taller too, and I'm probably not intimidating him at all.

"I can't leave now, that will seem rude." Luke said, pointing out the kitchen door and towards the living room.

"No Luke, what's rude is you barging into my house and not leaving." I told him. After giving him a glare, I walked back to the living room. There was no point in arguing, Luke wasn't going to leave.

"Is he going?" Ashton asked me, whispering so Luke wouldn't hear.

"No because he's an asshole." I replied. Unlike Ashton, I didn't feel the need to whisper so Luke wouldn't hear. I said it pretty loud, just so he would hear.

Luke came walking into the living room again, sitting himself between me and Ashton again. This is really annoying me. For about half an hour, we managed to sit and watch the film without talking. Then Luke decides to talk.

"You know Ashton, you really remind me of someone." Luke told him.

"Who?" Ashton said. You could tell he really didn't care. His head was leaning on his hand and his attention was on the TV, not Luke.