Just Some Guy

Clem's pov

It's been a few hours since YN showed up at my tree house and since then, we've gotten on well. He told me all his hobbies and interests such as he likes films like Star Wars and he reads a lot of superhero comics. he seemed embarrassed when he told me that one, I thought it was cute. I assured him it was fine and he immediately felt better. We were currently colouring when we heard a loud crash coming from the forest over my fence.

Clem: YN, what was that?

YN: I don't know, we should go and have a look.

Clem: No, we can't. I'm scared to go back out there.

YN: We'll be fine Clem, do you trust me?

He holds his hand out for me and smiled, I smiled back as I grabbed his hand as he gently shook it to comfort me.

Clem: I do.

YN: Great, now let's go.

He let go of my hand then he opened the door and climbed down the tree house, he waited at the bottom and waited for me to climb down. Once I got to the bottom, we walked over to the fence and YN crouched down and raised his hands out, waiting for me to go first. I placed one foot on his hands then he lifted me up high enough for me to reach the top of the fence. Once I was on the other side, I waited for YN to climb over the fence. Once he climbed over, we walked over to where we heard the sound.

We kept walking until we found a car upside down and a dead body next to the car. We looked around and saw someone on the ground with his arm waving at us.

???: Help! There's been a shooting!

Clem: We should help him.

YN: We can't, what if there's monsters out there. We should go back to the tree house.

Clem: Okay.

We turned around and climbed back over the fence then went back up the tree house again. We stayed there for a while before we hear a sound coming from outside the tree house.

Clem: Is it him?

YN opened the door slightly and peaked out, he then closed the door and turned back to me.

YN: Yeah, he's gone inside your house.

I then start panicking before remembering that I had a spare walkie talkie in on of the draws in the kitchen, I grab the one I had with me and turned it one before speaking.

Clem: Hello?

There was no response for a few seconds until the man answered us.

???: Hello?

I perk up before responding.

Clem: You're not my dad?

???: No, I'm not. What's your name?

Clem: I'm Clementine, this is my house.

???: Hi Clementine, I'm Lee. Are you alone? I swear I saw someone with you.

Clem: No, I'm not alone. I'm with my friend, YN.

YN perked up and looked at me with wide eyes and an open jaw before smiling at me, I smile back before the man speaks again.

Lee: Where are your parents?

Clem: There went on vacation to Savannah, where the boats are?

Lee: Yeah, I know the place. Where are you?

Clem: We're hiding I'm my tree house away from the monsters.

I then peak out the door and see Lee standing by the kitchen window.