Ice Cream Sundae Drunken States and a Scumbag

*Hazel's Pov*

"What do you mean there's a goat running around the diner singing Taylor Swift??" Asher was on the phone with his boss while the boys and I died of laughter in the background.

"Sir, it's really late. I can't go to work right now. I can help you in the morning?" Asher pulled his ear away from the phone when a bunch of muffled yelling came out of it.

"Okay. Okay, fine. You can stop yelling, I'm coming." He said reluctantly.

He took his keys out of his pocket and walked towards his car. The boys and I looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

Asher got in the driver's side and turned on the ignition. Before he could drive away, I hollered for him to wait.

"Let's go, too." I said to the boys before slipping into the passenger side.

"I'm coming, too." The door to the back seat opened and the boys all piled in. They had to go a bit squished because there were only three seats.

"Aren't your... parents gonna be worried about where you are?" Asher asked me with knitted eyebrows.

I waved him off. "Nah. My mom never notices cause I'm always in my room. My 'dad' went to go get groceries, so I'll be fine." He nodded and put his foot on the gas.

~~~~~~~

Asher turned off the car, interrupting me from singing to 1979 by The Smashing Pumpkins.

"Hey!" I yelled.

He rolled his eyes but I saw a small grin on his face. We all got out of the car and stood in front of Sunset Sally's Diner.

"How do we find a singing goat and what do we do once we find it?" Asher mumbled to himself, stroking his non-existent beard.

I shrugged and walked into the diner with everyone else following me. We spent a few minutes just searching behind booths and counters. A few customers left after hearing us call out to a goat. We whistled to it-well the guys did cause I can't whistle.

Then, I got an idea. I tapped Asher and whispered it into his ear.

"I am not doing that."

I rolled my eyes. "I can't do it alone. You and the boys have to help me."

Connor popped up in front of me. "Sure, I'm up with that. But we're not 'boys', we're men."

I nodded and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, whatever. Let's just do this."

We stood, huddled together. After counting to three, we started belting out the lyrics to 'You Belong With Me' by Taylor Swift.

You might be wondering why we were doing this. Simple. That was the song the goat learned, so we were singing it to catch the goat's attention. If he heard us, he'd either come to us, or he'd sing along and we'd follow his voice to go to him.

We got to the chorus.

"If you can see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see
You, you belong with me
You belong with me"

We were about to start singing the second verse when the goat came running out of the boy's bathroom with toilet paper wrapped around his horns. He sang along with us.

I turned to the guys with a grin. "Told ya it would work. Now get the goat!"

We all squatted and opened our arms wide in an attempt to catch it.

"Come here ya little goat!"

~~~~~~~

We all lied on the floor with bruises on our limbs while groaning. Our hair were all messes and our clothes were ripped.