Catch up with Bill Williamson

I still don't know whether I like the idea of Bill being a rough scary dirty cowboy or a secret soft awkward bear more, but here ya go! 

I'll be adding Bill to future preferences as well! It's about time, right? XD

They flirt with you around camp-

Bill is completely useless when it comes to flirting. He can barely talk to you never mind flirt with you. You won't even be aware that he likes you since he barely even talks to you. He might sit beside you or walk over to you when you are alone, only managing to kinda start an awkward conversation. You tried to prolong those conversations but he usually walked away, frustrated with himself. But when he is drunk, he couldn't be more obvious. He drunkenly insists that you sit and drink with him, then when you accept his offer he will ask you all sorts of questions to try to get to know you better. 

They get jealous-

Bill is actually pretty insecure so he can get jealous pretty easy, he loves you and doesn't think that you would cheat on him but he worries that you would realise that you can do better. If a stranger was flirting with you he would just let them know that you are spoken for, he would wrap his arm around you and pull you into him. Sending the stranger a glare before pulling you away. If somebody in camp was making him jealous (or even sometimes when it is a stranger) he just sulks. He will attempt to give you the cold shoulder even though he knows that you didn't do anything wrong. Don't say anything about him being jealous, you'll just embarrass him, so just show him that you are only interested in him. Wrap your arms around him at the saloon, sit on his lap in camp, that will make him stop sulking.

You have an argument-

When you and Bill get into an argument he wont shout at you or anything like that, this man sulks like it is his job. He won't actually argue with you, just ignores you and avoids you which is even more frustrating to you. You try to beat him at his own game by ignoring him, refusing to be anywhere near him. Literally just pretending that he doesn't exist, take his beer right out of his hand like he wasn't even holding it. Eventually he swallows his pride because he hates that you are ignoring him, he will walk over to you with his tail between his legs and apologise.

They see you in your underwear- 

Bill stepped into your tent, just wanting to ask you a harmless question, but froze when he saw you standing in your underwear, half way through getting dressed. His whole face would flare up, his ears turning red. He would fumble under his words as he turned around to look away from you, while you gasped and attempted to cover yourself up in a flustered manner. He would fumble as he apologised and left you tent, deciding that he would just ask you the question later, if you didn't avoid him afterwards that is.

Having sex-

Bill has two modes when it comes to sex. He is always down for a quickie and can be kinda rough but he can actually be really into slow sex, when he has the time he likes to take his time with you. He likes to see you writhing underneath him but he absolutely loves to watch you riding him, him being able to touch every part of you. He doesn't talk much during sex, just grunts and groans.

Aftercare-

Bill is absolutely perfect to cuddle, you just love being curled up beside him or wrapped in his arms. Oh and he will definitely hold you in his arms, making you feel warm, safe and very comfortable. He likes to hold you close to him because he likes to remember that you are there and he just feels so damn lucky to have you in his arms.

Horse riding-

Bill likes going on horse rides with you, whether you are on the same horse or not, because he likes to get out of the camp and spend some quiet time alone with you. If you are on the same horse, you sit behind him. He just adores the feeling of your arms wrapped around his body and the feeling of your head resting again his back.