Draco/ No Choice

"Draco?" I called lightly as the thunder struck

"Draco?" I called lightly as the thunder struck. If there was one thing I hated more than Ronald Weasley, it was thunder storms. "Draco!" My voice edged as another stroke of thunder hit.

The boy walked down the stairs with bags under his eyes, "Not today YN." His voice sounded broken.

The thought of thunder left my mind at the state of him, "Bloody Hell, who hit you with a truck?" He rolled his eyes at my words.

"Come here!" I demanded he knew not to argue with me and sat beside me on the emerald green couch.

My hand grazed his as I adjusted my body to be cuddled next to him, "Whats going on?" I whispered against his neck.

"I can't tell you." He replied looking down at the ground.

I laid my head on his shoulder, "Draco... you can tell my anything. You know I love you and that I will always have your back."

"If I killed someone would you help hide the body?"

My eyes widened, "I'd help you, I expected this in a few years but did you kill someone already Draco."

He shook his head, "No, but I'm going too." I placed my hand in his lap, thunder hit again and I cuddled closer to the warmth of Draco's body.
"We can't talk about it now, to many people in the room."

I stood up, "Everyone go to bed or I will deduct points from you!" Everyone hurried out and up the stairs. "Ok, continue."

Draco let out a laugh but it wasn't a usual Draco laugh, "The Dark Lord gave me a task to kill Dumbledore and get the Death Eaters here. You will be safe, you're a PureBlood and my girlfriend."

"You can't kill Dumbledore!" I whispered harshly.

He shook his head, "I don't want to YN, I have no choice."

"Everyone has a choice." I denied his statement in disbelief.

"I Have No Choice, YN. Do you think I want to kill someone? No YN, I'm doing this for you to stay alive. Because I love you so bloody much and if I don't he'll kill you."

I pulled him into a hug as he cried into my arms, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Draco. I love you." I whispered against his head as it laid on my chest. I held him closely, not minding that the thunder had gotten louder.

He was much more important...

"Y-YN... wh-en I do it- when I kill Dumbledore will you still be with me?" I could hear the fear lingering in his voice.