Easter Special

"What is this 'Easter' you mongrels keep yapping about? Last time it was a tree and now a rabbit?! And why are eggs and chocolate related to this for Godssake?! I'm beginning to doubt the intelligence of you mongrels!" Naruto exclaimed.

Everyone looked at the blonde blankly and sweatdropped.

"There is no way I will join such a ridiculous event! Let's go Enkidu..." Naruto looked at where the green-haired woman used to be only to find no one. "Enkidu? Where-"

"Gil!" A smooth voice shouted.

"Hm?" Naruto looked at where Enkidu was and blushed at the scene. There she was —Enkidu— holding a pure white rabbit while petting it with a cute expression.

"Look Gil isn't he so cute?!" Enkidu said while sparkles surrounded her as she showed the fluffy rabbit.

Naruto blushed. "Y-Yeah, s-so cute."

When Naruto heard snickering in the background, he narrowed his eyes. Several golden ripples surrounded the villagers who were snickering. When the villagers felt the change in the air, they shivered.

"Gil come here!" Enkidu shouted.

"Tch." The portals disappeared as the blonde hesitantly walked towards Enkidu.

The villagers sighed in relief.

Naruto looked at Enkidu who had sparkles around her. Enkidu looked at Naruto and smiled.

"Here do you want to hold him?"

Naruto looked at the rabbit and then at Enkidu. "No, it's okay."

"Please...." Enkidu pouted as she looked at Naruto with puppy dog eyes.

Naruto's eyebrows twitched. Must....resist....

Enkidu put more effort.

Damn....must not.....fall into her.... trap ....must.... resist

Enkidu tilted her face to the side making it harder for him to resist.

Damn it so cute! "F-Fine! Stop doing that!" Gilgamesh exclaimed.

"Thank you!" Enkidu said as she kissed the blonde's cheek.

"Y-Yeah n-no problem." He said as he took the rabbit reluctantly. Naruto looked at the rabbit who was trembling in his hand because of his aura. The blonde scowled. Enkidu giggled at the unusual scene.

"You look so cute Gilgamesh!" Enkidu chirped.

Naruto's ears twitched when he heard laughter. He looked at Enkidu who was hugging another rabbit and then smirked. Sensing the tension the rabbit who was in his arms hopped off and went towards the green-haired woman. A golden barrier surrounded them, and then several ripples appeared around the villagers and weapons started hitting the villagers nonstop. The villagers screamed as they tried running for their lives. All the while the green-haired woman was enjoying patting the rabbit. Unknown to her people where being injured left and right because of a certain blonde who had put a soundproof barrier around them.

"Serves them right!" Naruto chuckled darkly.

"Did you say something Gil?" Enkidu said.

"Nothing."

"Hm..."