3.1

The sound of distant sirens caused a young girl to stir awake. She groggily raised up from the broken and busted mattress, rubbing her eyes with a spindly hand to wipe away the blurriness.

Blinking once, her eyes adjusted to the darkness as she looked around her. She seemed to be in a motel room, a dingy one at that. The neon fluorescent sign that flickered 'Queen Motel' every few seconds was outside the window and was currently the only light source. 

'Ugh...did you just transfer me?'

'You seemed eager for work, so I just threw you in while you were resting,'  008 responds cooly. 'I believe that this world may be more to your liking than the previous ones.'

'You could've told me-'

'That is noted for next time.'

'Cut the sass, 008...' The villainess felt a headache come on as she strained to see anything in the dark.

There oughtta be a lamp on the dresser...

She wriggled up in bed, feeling as if she had just been hit by one thousand trucks.

"Damn," she groans, propping her right hand up on a foreign surface next to her...it feels like a nightstand...

The girl leaned over and reached over her left arm towards the dresser, but felt as if her arm was constricted. Wincing, she moved her right hand to the dresser, patting around until she felt the dangly cord. 

With a slight tug, her world was immersed in a warm glow.

Sighing, the girl glanced down at her left arm. A poorly-patterned orange polka dot scarf was tied around her lower bicep, a drained needle sticking out of her inner arm. Other track marks were darted around her arm, as haphazard as the ugly scarf.

'Welcome to your new world, Eman.'

The girl scoffs, ripping out the needle and slamming it on the desk.

'I certainly don't feel so welcome,' she grunts back, untying the scarf from her arm. 'How can I talk to you, being drugged and all?'

'You were placed in the body after the effects of the drug have worn off. Now, you're feeling the fun part: the withdrawal. The original body has been knocked out for 3 days or so,' 008 answers. 'Now, would you like your information?'

'Of course,' Eman responds, inhaling sharply as the information poured into her head.

The year is 1763. However, this universe seemed to be a mirror to the tenth power of a similar version of her old world. 

Maybe this is why 008 thought I'd like it...?

This world is different than her old one all because of one event: the Library of Alexandria bursting into flame. 

In this world, that never happened. 

Because of this, society advanced much faster. Wars were still waged, new countries formed from colonies, not much really was affected...except it was all set earlier than it was in Eman's original world. Now, 1764 was the equivalent of the 1950s and 1960s of her old world.

Oh, and a genetic mutation caused about 20% of the population to have superpowers.

She is a Robinson, member of the infamous Robinson Clan. The Robinson Clan was a small family of con artists, each with their own powers. Her parents, Ruth and Harry, considered themselves artists with their cons. Together, they fell in love with the act of swindling people and got married so they could pull off bigger cons. This resulted in the four Robinson Children.