chapter 27. ♡

chinsun's alarm rang loudly, signaling her to awake.

her brown eyes fluttered open, taking a second to get used to the light. she rolled out of bed and did her usual routine of, washing her face, brushing her teeth, and changing. as chinsun walked to the kitchen for breakfast, she remembered her date with youngmin today. she sighed and went back to her room to pack an extra pair of clothes.

after packing, she grabbed her bag, phone, and keys and walked back to the kitchen to make breakfast.

she made a simple omelette and grabbed some milk. (I jUst WanT Some MilK. anyone? nope? ok😔)

chinsun finally headed to school.

as soon as chinsun arrived, she was greeted with a smiling jangmi. ''why are you so happy?''

''i got asked out!'' she exclaimed. ''by?'' chinsun asked, uninterested. ''daniel!'' jangmi jumped up and down. lucky her, dating someone, while chinsun is stuck going on stupid blind dates her best friends set up.

''lucky.'' chinsun mumbled whilst walking to first hour. ''i know right.'' she smirked. ''so who are you meeting with for your date tonight?'' she asked the clueless girl. ''youngmin. why?''

''im youngmin?! really!? you mean the im youngmin?! like the cute but hot rapper from produce 101 season 2?!?!!'' jangmi practically busted everyone's eardrums screaming to the class.

chinsun simply nodded. she was looking down, embarrassed with jangmi's actions. chinsun bowed at her classmates and sat back down. "yah! why'd you do that!?" chinsun whisper- yelled at jangmi.

"look." she pointed at, a furious choi beomgyu. "he's jealous." jangmi faintly whispered the last part.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

AHhHHHHhHHHH oh my goodness!!!!!! Thank you guys so so so much for 1k reads!!!!! You have no idea how much this means to me! I've never even dreamed of this!!!!!! Please don't forget to like, comment, vote, and share! Please and thank you!❤️