Yamada Asako

Time passed and now Izu and Shiyu were up at 2 in the morning, Uncle Aizawa asleep on the sofa, they were drinking tea with Hitoshi, well, Izu had coffee. At 10 last night, Kyoumi had gone into labour, Aizawa had been called over as Hizashi had taken her to the hospital. So, now they were just waiting for the news. Hitoshi and Shiyu were talking about whether it was going to be a girl or boy, Izu just sat there drinking a cup of tea, already had his fill of emotions for that day. Izu was half tempted to go back to his room and bury himself in the toys that covered his bed. He yawned tiredly, finished his second mug of tea.

"You can go to bed if you want. We'll tell you if any news comes in." Hitoshi told him, Izu just shook his head.

"Wouldn't be able to sleep with your emotions, and then when you get the news your emotions will probably wake me up. So, may as well wait until the news comes and then see if I can sleep." Izu replied "Probably will, then sleep through the whole day."

"Highly doubt you'll get sleep with a baby around kid, they cry a lot of the time." Aizawa warned him.

"Izu doesn't usually hear things when he sleeps, Dad has to tap him to wake up, not even his quirk can wake Izu." Shiyu smiled, Izu grumbled and yawned

"I wish I could sleep through his quirk, then again, I would have had more sleep in high school then." Aizawa sounded a little jealous.

"I think everyone would like the ability to sleep through Uncle Hizashi's quirk." Hitoshi chuckled, there was a quiet knock at the door. Aizawa grumbled something before getting up to see who it was.

"Wonder who it could be this early..." Shiyu frowned.

"Aunt Kayama, Dad messaged her when he messaged Uncle Aizawa, but I believe she had a shift." Izu answered, a few seconds later Aizawa walked in again with Kayama.

"Hey boys." She smiled.

"Hi!" Hitoshi and Shiyu greeted her happily, Izu just raised a tired hand in greeting.

"You look a little tired Izu." She looked at him, Izu seemed to take on Aizawa's deadpan look.

"Yeah, I guess just a little." Izu replied.

"Don't be sarcastic Izu." Aizawa sat back down. Izu put a hand on his heart in mock hurt.

"Me? Sarcastic? Never!" Izu gasped, Shiyu was trying to hold in his laughter. Aizawa just rolled his eyes, he couldn't deal with the tired Empath in this mood.

"Is Izu usually like this when he's tired?" Kayama frowned.

"We've never actually had him talk when he's tired. He is basically just a green-haired Uncle Aizawa." Shiyu smirked. "Well, from what we've seen and heard."

"I am currently surviving off Caffeine and Sarcasm, leave me be." Izu glared at him.

"Was that meant to be sarcastic?" Shiyu looked at him.

"You tell me." Izu shrugged. Shiyu sighed, Kayama was holding in her laugher.

"I can definitely see Aizawa's influence on you boys." She laughed, then the house phone rang. Aizawa was the one who answered it.

"Hello?" He asked, the boys and Kayama watched him quickly, listening to the quick call, before it ended.

"Seems you have a little sister." He turned and looked back at Shiyu and Izu, Izu sighed with a smile. Shiyu smiled happily.

"What's her name?" He asked

"Asako, Yamada Asako." Aizawa sat back down.

"Brilliant, I saw some cute baby girl Babygro's, I am going to grab them later!" Kayama beamed, Izu yawned and stood.

"I think I'm going to bed now... try and get a little sleep." Izu muttered.

"Fine, but you're not going to school like that." Aizawa told him, Izu nodded to show he heard before heading upstairs. Shiyu stayed down stairs to talked about his new little sister with them.

~~~~~~

It was around Noon when Kyoumi and Hizashi returned with baby Asako, they walked into the Aizawa napping with Shiyu and Hitoshi on the sofa in the living room, Kayama seemed to have left them to shop for clothes for Asako according to a note she left. There was no sign of Izu though, the assumed he was upstairs in bed, or had gone to school. Kyoumi set the baby carrier on the table. Asako was sound asleep, a tuff of platinum blond hair on her head, cheeks a rose pink. Kyoumi smiled down at her, Hizashi pulled Kyoumi into a hug, before they got to work, quietly making themselves something to eat and drink. By the time they turned back to the table, Izu was there, looking at his younger sister, who had woken up too. They were looking at each other, their blazing greens eyes were scarily alike. Izu then smiled and petted her head lightly, the baby girl squirmed and let out a little laughing sound.

"She likes you already." Hizashi said, Izu nodded in reply before yawning. Asako soon followed suit, Izu looked at her in understanding.

"It is a tiring world, Asako, you'll get use to it." Izu smiled, before looking up at his parents who were looking at him in surprise. "Did I say something wrong?" He asked

"You know what she's thinking?" Kyoumi asked.

"I am guessing from how she feels." Izu replied, he saw the note from Kayama on the board. "Should we prepare for a lot of clothes?" He frowned

"Probably." Kyoumi chuckled. "You brother, uncle and cousin are still asleep, so, do you want to sit and have lunch with us. We made some rise and Miso soup."

"Yes please." Izu nodded, His dad got him a bowl of rice and a bowl of rice, before they all sat at the table. Asako lying silent with the occasional kick of a leg or a flick of an arm. They where finished by the time Aizawa joined them, leaving Shiyu and Hitoshi to sleep, he was also clearly taken with the new-born. Izu was giggling quietly, though he wouldn't saw whose emotions he was laughing at. When Shiyu and Hitoshi had finally woken up, they too had their chance to meet the newest member of their family. However, when Kayama came through the door, shouting her return, it startled Asako, who began to cry. Before Kyoumi or Hizashi could pick her up, Izu took her hand. It only took a few seconds for the baby to calm down, cooing up at Izu.

"Wow Izu, how did you calm her down?" Shiyu asked

"I knew it was Aunt Kayama, I thought if I held Asako's hand, she would understand it wasn't something dangerous." Izu answered.

"You two are already good big brothers." Kyoumi said, kissing the boy's foreheads. They both smile, the Kayama walked in and immediately began to coo over Asako, Izu immediately covered his mouth, hiding his laughter, but no one questioned it. Over the next few days, Izu was a big help to his mother with Asako, as he could understand how she was feeling, the child hardly cried long before she was given what she wanted. And Izu didn't seem as infected by Asako's emotions as he was by the emotions of others. His family made sure they took note of that.