[81] Narrative²²

"Why are you calling me? I still want to sleep" Sana said.

"Did you know that the owner of this hotel contacted our parents that you stayed in a separate room? Where are you?" Tzuyu scolded her because he wasn't aware that Sana checked in to another room.

"I don't want to stay in a suite with you. I know you also don't like to stay with me" Sana groggily replied while rubbing her eyes.

"No. You should stay here. Don't wait for your parents to call you because of this"

"Fine. Are we going out today?"

"There's a massive fire at Notre Dame Cathedral. We'll stay here for awhile. Where are you? Can you move now? I'm freaking hungry"

"So what if you're hungry?"

"I'm waiting for you here at the restaurant downstairs. You better move now, Sana. You should be here in five minutes"

"Give me ten minutes. I still need to wear some clothes" Sana said because she removed her clothes awhile ago.

"Oh. Okay bye" Tzuyu quickly ended the call. He looked around the place and there are group of girls looking at him. They are daring their friend to get Tzuyu's number that's why she walks closer to Tzuyu and sat infront of him.

"Hi handsome. Are you alone? Can I get your number? I can accompany you anywhere" She asked seductively while licking her lips.

"I'm not alone" he said coldly while holding on to his glass of wine.

"Why can't I see anyone?" She asked

"You're blind" He smirked and showed his wedding ring.

"Ohhh... what a beautiful ring" she said

"Move away from me" he firmly said but the girl stayed there. Someone tapped her shoulder that's why she quickly looked up to check who is it.

"Can't you hear what he said?" Sana asked and the girl is really confused.

"I just need to get his number" the girl replied.

"You can't have my husband's phone number. You better move away from my chair now before I splash the wine on your face" Sana said with an intimidating voice. The girl just rolled her eyes as she walks away from them.

"You need to thank me" Sana said when she finally sat on her chair. Tzuyu just drank the glass of wine while looking at the window. He can clearly see the fire and smoke coming from Notre Dame Cathedral.

"I've always wanted to marry you there" he said out of nowhere. "I can't believe the church is now turning into ashes"

"Yeah, just like your feelings for me" Sana replied. The two of them are busy looking outside but the waiter spoke and gave them the menu.

They ordered the food that they want and started eating silently. Sana wants to avoid him but she doesn't like it when they're so awkward like this.

"Tzu"

"What?"

"Uh, nothing" she replied. She took a deep breath while playing with her wedding ring on her finger.

"We can still be friends, right?" Sana asked.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"I just want this marriage to be cool? We're friends before and we can act like that. No feelings involved here"

"Sure" He said and Sana smiled widely to hide what she feels about it. She's now asking why she said that because she's only hurting herself.

"Nice dude. High five?" Sana raised her left hand but Tzuyu just stared at her.