Shiyu's ideas

Shiyu and Izu were looking forward to the weekend ahead, both had already made their plans. Izu planned to sleep, he had stopped himself taking naps during the day, and thus was in desperate need of re-charging. Shiyu could tell from one look at Izu, he looked ready to sleep for the next week. Granted, they both knew Uncle Aizawa looked at whole lot worse. But, Shiyu wanted to help Izu, wondering if there was some way he could help his brother. As they walked home, his mind went to the design on his bedroom wall. He could work from that, he could ask Uncle Maijima for help, before first he need to work on the base design... he knew how he wanted the decive to work, but making it work was going to be a whole different issue he would have to overcome.

"We're home!" Shiyu called as they came through the door, Izu just yawned.

"Hello boys." Kyoumi replied from the kitchen. Shiyu head in as Izu headed upstairs. "Has Izu gone up stairs?" She asked as Shiyu sat at the table and greeted his little sister.

"Yeah, I think he's going to bed. He looks almost as bad as Uncle Aizawa, he's been keeping himself awake all day." Shiyu nodded, Kyoumi sighed.

"I wish there was some way to help him cope." Kyoumi said, Shiyu remained silent, before nodding. "well, do you have any homework?"

"Izu and I were going to work on it together tomorrow. But, I have a little project I want to start working on." Shiyu told her.

"What kind of project?" Kyoumi looked at him interested.

"It's a secret, but is it okay if I call Uncle Maijima? I am going to need his help." Shiyu asked

"Ah, hero support item project. Sure, but it can't be anything dangerous. Okay?" Kyoumi said

"It's not dangerous, I promise!" Shiyu smiled, he headed to the house phone, he checked the time, year, classes should have finished by now. He dialled his uncles number and wait as it rang.

'Hello?' Uncle Maijima asked

"Hey, Uncle Maijima!" Shiyu greeted.

'Shiyu, how can I help you?' His uncle smiled

"I have an idea for a support item, one I want to make as it is to help Izu. But, I need to keep it a secret. Can you help me with it?" Shiyu asked, lowering his voice so only his uncle could hear him. He could hear the tapping of a pen.

'Guessing you have a basic design ready, and what it is meant to do?' Maijima said

"Yep." Shiyu nodded.

'Then, I'll pop round later and we can talk about it.' Maijima smiled, Shiyu grinned.

"Thanks! I'll see you later!" Shiyu said

'See you later Shiyu' The call ended, Shiyu put the phone back and then rushed to his room. He grabbed the original design off his idea wall and took it to his desk. He had to change it a little bit. He grabbed a piece of plain paper and began to draw it again, making notes around it about each different part, how it would work, how it would fit together. Shiyu smiling all the while, if this worked the way he wanted it too, Izuku would be able to cope in class a lot easier. He tapped his pencil against his cheek, it needed a name. He smiled and wrote it down.

Emotion Filter

Shiyu smiled, proud of his work, now he just had to build it.

~*~

"So, let's have a look." Maijima said, after dinner, Shiyu had taken him up to his room and showed him the design. The pro hero looked over the design. "It's good idea, and it would definiately help him the long run. But I expect as he gets older we may have to improve it to deal with any extra emotions." Maijima nodded at the design.

"So, we can make this?" Shiyu asked with a bright smile.

"It will take a while, but it is possible. After school from Monday, head over to Yuuei and we can work in the support room. We will have more tools there." Maijima smiled.

"Thank you!" Shiyu beamed, he was finally going to be able to help his brother.

~*~

"So, what are you working on with Uncle Maijima?" Izu questioned as they walked in the direction of home and Yuuei after school on Monday.

"It's a secret, Izu, I can't tell you. But, I promise to show you once it's done." Shiyu smiled, Izu looked at him, Shiyu knew he was checking his emotions, he saw a smile cross Izu's face.

"You sure are excited to get started on it. Is it the same thing you were working on designing before we started Elementary?" Izu asked

"Yep, but I have complete trashed that design and designed a simpler version but should work the same. Of course, Uncle Maijima is lending a hand, and he did mention that sometimes items can deter from their designs during the building process of it." Shiyu told him, Izu nodded.

"I guess that makes sense. A design is more of a basis on how it is meant to fit onto something, and the basics of how it works. The creator could easily decide that it may not be able to work in their original given way, and thus have to make it work some other way." Izu muttered. "Anyway, good luck with it."

"Thanks, I'll see you later!" Shiyu waved, Izuku headed into their house as Shiyu continued alone to Yuuei. He received some funny looks from students who were still leaving.

"You shouldn't be in here kid, a bit young to attend Yuuei." Someone blocked his path, he looked up to see a guy with bull horns. He smirked at the kid, Shiyu was freaked out, mostly as the smirk seemed to look sinister from where he stood.

"Here you are Shiyu." Power Loader approached him, Shiyu smiled.

"Uncle Maijima! We are still going to work on that project today, right?" He jogged over to him.

"Of course, And you should head home Tokuda." Power loader looked at the boy, who scoffed and walked off.

"He's freaky." Shiyu muttered.

"Heroics course, 1-A. I heard Aizawa is having a few issues with his attitude, I would be surprised if he was expelled sooner or later." Power Loader smiled down at him. "Now, let's get started on that Emotion Filter, shall we?" Shiyu nodded his head excitedly.