33

Jungkook💜: Where are you??

Jungkook💜: I thought you would be back at my dorm by now?

Jungkook💜: Did you forget?

Jungkook💜: I feel that maybe you forgot and went to sleep or something.

Jungkook💜: I'm coming to your dorm

Jungkook💜: Fuck... which one is your dorm

Jungkook💜: Oh shit that's right you're with Yoongi.

Jungkook💜: I feel like I'm talking to myself.

Jungkook closed his phone and slid it into his pocket before walking over to Yoongi's dorm.

He made sure to knock first because he didn't want to walk into anything Yoongi was doing like Taehyung accidentally did.

"Door is open." He heard Yoongi say on the other side.

Jungkook opened the door and looked directly at Yoongi who was watching television while holding  Jimin closely.

Yoongi was shirtless, but had his pants on, meanwhile Jimin was under the covers damn there naked while laying his head on the other males chest.

"What's up man?" Yoongi asked.

"Where's Taehyung?"

"The hell would I know?"

"Uh well because he's your roommate."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and glanced over at Yoongi's bed which was basically half way on the floor due to the frame breaking.

"The fuck happened there."

"......well..."

"Never mind I don't even want to know." Jungkook said instantly cutting of Yoongi's sentence.

"Why are you on Taehyung's bed though?"

"Because it's not broke."

Awkward silence filled the air and without any other words Jungkook shook his head and exited the room, closing the door behind him.

Taehyung and Hoseok went through so many rounds of trying not to laugh. They both took at least fifteen shots at that point. That was enough to make Taehyung drunk as shit.

Of course he didn't get drunk quick. It did take some time to kick in and once it did Taehyung's fun side came out.

If there is one thing about Taehyung, it's that when he is drunk his inner baby boy comes out. He acts childish and crazy and also very flirty, and he loves to say the word 'daddy' a lot.

Both boys went to the dance floor with everyone else. They started dancing their hearts out to the blasting music that was playing.

Taehyung suddenly felt someone's arms sneak up around his waist while he was dancing. He was to drunk to care who it was.

He turned around noticing it was a nice looking well dressed male. Taehyung bit his lower lip as his hands slithered around the others neck. His hands rested on Taehyung's lower back then on his waist.

The music made the atmosphere even better especially since they were playing heated music for horny bitches.

The guy began slowly kissing Taehyung's neck causing breathy moans to escape his mouth, but the whole time that was happening only one person was stuck in his mind.

"Mmm Jungkook." He moaned out softly.

The male instantly pulled back in confusion. "Jungkook?"

Taehyung snapped out of whatever world he was in.

"I— Uh—" He couldn't find the right words to say. "Sorry." He whispered.

The guy shrugged and pulled him closer again, but this time Taehyung didn't want it. "I'm sorry but no."

"What's wrong baby. We were doing so good before what happened?" He asked.

"I have a boyfriend..." Taehyung lied.

"So what. He won't know." The guy smirked.

Hoseok grabbed onto Taehyung's and pulled him away from the guy. "Actually yes I will know. Leave him alone." Hoseok flashes a fake smile and pulled Taehyung closer to him.

The guy scoffed and walked off.

Whenever either one of them get stuck in awkward situations like that, they would help each other out and pretend they are together.

"You good?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah. I zoned out for a second." The other answered.

"Let's take more shots." Taehyung said dragging Hoseok to the counter once more. Taehyung paid for two shots sliding Hoseok over one.

"No more for me. I have to drive us back and I'm already really drunk." Hoseok said as he carefully slid the glass right back over.

Taehyung frowned slightly before taking both glasses in his hand and downing each shot within five seconds.

He wiped his lips as tiny drops of liquor streamed down his chin.

Heyo what song do you guys currently fav from the persona album?? I'm torn between "Make it Right" and "Dionysus."