14. Me, Myself and I!

"Man this is some bullshit!" Delsin said, having no luck in finding at least one teammate for the calvary battle. Everyone was taken and he was left to his own devices. You see, Delsin had tied first place with Izuku, due to the green haired teen doing some last ditched effort to win.

Now because of that, they tied for first but neither were complaining. They both still won the race so it wasn't so bad. Shoto has come second and Bakugo came third. It was interesting to him because Delsin dominating them with minor difficulty on Shoto's part but out of both of then, neither were a true sweat, unlike Izuku. Everyone else in Class A and B past too with a few students from the general studies group and support group, Hitoshi including, making Delsin smile.

He can now compete with him again and prove he was wrong about him and everyone in class A. He watched as Todoroki glared at him hard with him glaring right back at him, with his signature smirk added. 'I told you Shoto, you're not going to win against me if you hold back....' He thought. The Half Hot Half Cold user was probably still upset about the outcome of the race.....

Flashback!

The students were lined up at the starting line of the obstacle race. Delsin eyes Shoto the most though. 'If I know his cocky attitude, he's going to run up and sabotage the rest of us by using his ice to make the ground slippery. What he doesn't know is that I'll be right beside him when he does....if not ahead! This is my type of challenge!' He thought.

Delsin got into a starting position where he was on one knee while the other was by his hands which were in front of him. He charged neon in his body as it started to glow purple a bit. Everyone around him, including class A students were watching him in surprise. 'He has a new ability?! Since when?!' Bakugo and Todoroki thought. 'He's glowing?! What is that?' Izuku thought.

Midnight turned to the large herd of students. "Remember! As long as you stay on course, which is the outside of the stadium walls, you are in the clear to do whatever you want!" She announced. 'So which means we're allowed to interfere with one another!' Delsin thought. He already made the plan to dash as fast as he can ahead before Todoroki used his ice move to slow everyone down, so he should be in the clear though he had to watch for Bakugo's impulsiveness, he might attack him once he realizes the Conduit is a ahead of him.

Though Delsin couldn't help but cast a worried glance at Midoriya and sigh. 'I really hope you figure something out, Izuku.....cause this is not gonna be pretty!' He thought as he heard the count down, Delsin looked around the walls and came with a bright idea to avoid Todoroki's ice. Once the loud alarm hit Delsin's ears he burst into a blinding neon purple blur and ran up the side of the wall, avoiding the herd of students. Everyone looked to the blur for a second before he vanished from their line of sight.

'What the hell was that?!' Everyone thought. Delsin jumped out of the tunnel and ran beside Todoroki, who had just used his ice to cover the path behind him. Delsin slowed down and ran by him. "Damn you're slow!" He said and he picked up his incredible speed and ran far ahead Todoroki, leaving Endeavour's son shocked at the sheer speed. 'He's never been that fast before! Just what the hell is Rowe?!' He thought before he heard a big boom come from behind him. Todoroki turned to see Aoyama, Kirishima, Yaoyorozu and Bakugo charge at him. "Nice try Todoroki-san!" Momo yelled as she had created a long pole to vault herself over the ice.

Bakugo shouted in rage as he propelled himself with another explosion. "DID YOU THINK I'D LET YOU AND CANT-DU-SHIT PASS AND BEAT ME?! NOT A CHANCE YOU ICY HOT BASTARD!". Everyone had their way of avoiding the unknown first obstacle, the doorway. Since everyone was in a rush to get our onto the track, their was a huge jam in the tunnel, holding back everybody but Delsin, Izuku and Todoroki figured it out first.