42

The sun peaked through curtains of the dorm indicating it was morning. Luckily their classes didn't start for for a few hours.

Taehyung was cuddled on Jungkook. His face was in buried in the crook of Jungkook's neck, and one of his legs was on top of Jungkook's leg.

Taehyung slowly started to wake up when he heard light knocks on the door.

Surprisingly even though he was drunk last night, he could remember some details, one being the fact that Jungkook fucked him senseless. He also remembered throwing up on the other accidentally.

He lightly facepalmed to the thought.

Knocks on the door got a bit louder. Jungkook didn't even budge. He was too deep into sleep, so Taehyung did the honors of getting up.

Before he went to answer the door, he quickly put on his clothes from last night, so whoever was on the other side didn't look at him crazy for only having a shirt and underwear on.

Once he finished he opened the door and rubbed his eyes.

There standing was a beautiful girl. Someone Taehyung actually has never seen in his life. His cleared his throat before speaking.

"Hello."

The girl grinned and peaked inside the room. She then looked at Taehyung.

"Hi! Is Jungkook here?" She asked. A soft smile still apparent on her delicate features. "Or did I get the wrong dorm?"

Taehyung paused for a moment an squinted just a little. "...Yes he is..Whyyy do you ask?"

She looked down at her bag before unzipping it and pulling out a card.

"I wanted to give this to him." She said handing it over to the boy. The envelope was decorated with hearts and flowers that looked like she drew herself.

"...I'll be sure to give it to him." Taehyung began as he took the envelope which had the card in it. He was confused as to who even this girl was.

"May I ask..who you even are?"

After zipping her bag back up as she looked up at the boy with a soft like giggle.

"I'm Eunmi." She grinned as she connected her hands in front of her innocently. "Jungkook's girlfriend."

Begone sis.

Sorry this is a short and confusing chapter. I bet some of you are like WTF. Bdmxkxkx