Targetted

"I hope Shiyu get's better soon, tell him we say hi though." Isa told Izu at the end of the day.

"I will, see you tomorrow!" Izu waved them off, he smiled, tapping his emotion filter as he walked. He was now in the 6th grade, this would be the final year before moving up to Middle school, then only three more years. Izuku smiled, three more years until he could get into Yuuei. Of course, he and Shiyu were both excited at that, Izu had taken up training with Hitoshi, who was also aiming to get into Yuuei. If they both did, they would get to spend their first and final year together in Yuuei, which was exciting. Izu arrived at the station, finding his train there, he quickly hopped on board. It was a little crowded, and he found himself pushed against a wall. He quietly checked his phone, he got a message from his mom telling him to be careful on the way home. Which was fair, there seemed to be a small rise in villain activity recently around their area, it wasn't much f a rise, but a rise nonetheless. It was just petty thieves, that didn't do much, but they were quick to get away. Izu knew his dad was getting a little annoyed at it, he also saw how uncle Aizawa had been grumpier then normal. Hitoshi had told him that Aizawa had been chasing two small time villains, but they got away, but he wasn't sure how, they just sort of vanished. Izu hopped of the train at his stop, he watched it go off, he slipped his phone into his pocket as he felt someone come up behind him. Izu froze, the slight buzzing told him that whoever was behind him had ill-intent.

"You're that's hero's kid, right?" A gruff voice asked. "The loud one."

"Well, it would be stupid of me to answer that, wouldn't it?" Izu replied. This was obviously a newbie villain, couldn't even kidnap a kid right. It was kind of sad from Izu's point of view to be honest.

"Don't be a smartass kid." The voice growled.

"If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask such a stupid question." Izu said, then something poked his back, it was something sharp... so the guy was armed... not a complete idiot then!

"Just move kid, don't say a word and you won't be hurt." The villain snarled. Izu sighed and walked, the villain led him down a dark ally, only for someone to jump out and smash something to his head. Izu fell as the world faded to black...

~*~

Hizashi was pacing in the kitchen, Kyoumi was hugging Asako and Shiyu watched the clock. Hizashi grabbed his phone for the umpteenth time and typed in Izu's number, hoping he would at least pick up again...but nothing. Hizashi had already alert the heroes and police, in that order, so everyone was already looking out for him. The front door opened and closed, the family looked up hopeful, but it was just Aizawa. He didn't say a word, but placed a broken phone and backpack on the table.

"Izu..." Hizashi immediately recognised the bag.

"We... also found this with them" Aizawa pulled out a broken Emotion Filter, a new one. It was bigger then the original, which was safely on display in Izu's room. "There was no sign that there had been a fight, no sign of blood, so there were no injuries. We are assuming he was just kidnapped because he's your son, we expecting them to demanded a ransom..." Kyoumi covered her mouth, but could stop her tears, Shiyu rubbed her back sadly, but he was clearly terrified for his brother. "Every hero is going to be on the look out for him, even All Might is getting involved." Aizawa added.

"I am going to join the search" Hizashi decided.

"You can't, the police need to speak to you, and you are too emotional right now." Aizawa looked apologetic. "Hitoshi is coming over, I am going to keep looking. If I learn of find anything new, I'll ring you." Aizawa placed a hand on Hizashi's shoulder. "We will find him. And those who have taken him will pay, I promise." He said, before leaving. Hizashi slumped into a chair, devastated.

"Izu will be okay, won't he?" Asako asked with a frown. "He'll come back..."

"Of course, he will, Izu is a clever boy, he'll get back to us." Kyoumi told her.

"He won't be hurt... will he?" Shiyu asked, his eyes fell upon the broken Emotion filter, Hizashi glanced at it too.

"I have no idea." Hizashi replied, Kyoumi had never heard Hizashi sound so broken before. Asako began to cry quietly, clinging to her mother. For the first time, the Yamada household was silent...

~*~

The kidnapping hit the news like a storm, with all the heroes involved, many great pro's. All the top heroes, so everyone knew, everyone saw. That included a 7-year-old boy and his younger sister, 4. The boy had green curls, emerald eyes and freckles sprinkled across his nose, the little girl had straight black hair, tied into pigtails, they were watching the news with wide eyes. Their parents spoke in the kitchen. The girl gasped, and tugged her brothers arm.

"Oniichan! That boy looks like you!" She gasped. The boy had to agree, they were almost identically.

"Hey Mom, dad?" He called. They come in with smiles.

"What is it?" Their mother asked.

"Do I have a twin or something?" He joked, motioning towards the TV, which was showing a picture of Yamada Izuku. The Mother gasped, the dad grabbed the remote and turned it up.

...Yamada Izuku, son of the Pro-Hero Present Mic, went missing in the afternoon.

"It can't be..." The mother gasped, covering her mouth, the dad just looked at the TV in shocked. The boy and his sister were just confused.