Still together

"We'll be fine, see you later!" Shiyu called, as he and Izu raced for the train. They were lucky to arrive a few minutes before it left. The boys sighed. "That was a close one."

"Well, if you hadn't been tinkering away..." Izu began with a smirk.

"Oh, don't you start!" Shiyu lightly punched his arm. Izu grinned. Their final year of elementary had been, eventful, to say the least. After the kidnapping event, every was unusually nice, all wanted to know what happened. Of course, Izu did what he usually did and ignored them, talking only to his friends. Izu kept in contact with the quirkless men, after much debate with his dad, but they eventually began writing back and forth. But, upon going to Middle School, Izu and Shiyu were unsure if their whole group would be attending the same school, they decided to remain hopeful. The boys reached the gates and took a deep breath.

"We've got this!" Izu smiled, Shiyu nodded. "Let's hope Kugo isn't here. Not sure I could keep my temper in check this year."

"I hope so too." Shiyu nodded.

~*~

When they got into class, they were greeted by Isa, Rai and Mori. They stood around talked for a bit, a few more people entered their class, but no one else from their group, nor Kugo – much to Shiyu's relief.

"Thank goodness we've finally got rid of Kugo!" Isa sighed

"After a little under 10 years of dealing with him being a dick." Izu muttered sourly as they headed outside to eat lunch.

"True. Oh." Mori gasped. "Ose, Ishiwata! Noguchi!" She called, the group spotted their missing three members of their friendship group.

"Guys!" Ose cheered, running over, embracing them. "I'm sad we're not in the same class, we haven't got Kugo, is he in your class?"

"Nope, which means he isn't here at all!" Shiyu beamed. "what a relief!"

"Have you had any trouble yet Shiyu?" Ishiwata asked

"No, which is new." Shiyu replied

"I haven't felt anything remotely negative from our classmates, as of yet." Izu added. "I intend to keep an eye out on anyone who even dares to tease Shiyu this year."

"Oh, you've gone badass! Cool!" Ose grinned.

"Wasn't I always?" Izu smirked, causing his friends to laugh. "what?"

"You're too adorable to be badass Izu!" Isa laughed

"Says the guy who likes to be scratched behind the ear." Izu looked at him, Isa went red and pouted.

"I used too. Not anymore..." Isa said, Izu raised and brow, before quietly reached round and scratched him behind the ear. His ears went back, and he began to purr slightly. AT the sound, Isa shook his head, blushing deeply.

"You were saying?" Izu smirked.

"Oh, shut up." Isa looked away pouting.

"You can be so cute sometimes Isa." Mori cooed.

"Hey, think Rai purrs if he is scratched?" Ose smirked, Rai's ears picked up at her words, before growling.

"Not happening." He glared

"Test for this year, see if Rai purrs." Shiyu laughed

"He does!" Isa announced. "He always does when his mom pets him."

"Traitor!" Rai turned to him.

"Hey, ever seen the video of Izu as a baby dressed in a cat onesie?" Shiyu asked, he looked at Izu's, who's face began to burn.

"Don't you dare Shiyu." He said

"Hey, it's already online for the world to see." Shiyu teased. "Along with you calling Endeavor fuck."

"I'll have you know I am incredibly proud of that moment in my life." Izu told him. "I am happy everyone can see Endeavor being attacked by baby me!"

"By attacked, he means running into his legs in a walker." Shiyu said

"I am sure I left bruises on him!" Izu defended.

"On his ego maybe." Ose got the video on her phone and laughed. "You were frightfully adorable!"

"Yeah, what happened?" Shiyu sniggered, Izu hit the top of his head, but Shiyu continued to laugh.

"Any, let's eat lunch before our breaks over." Izu said. They found a table and sat around it, eating and talking. Izu could feel someone watching them, but when he looked around, he couldn't see anybody. He frowned, turning back to his food.

~*~

The rest of the lesson rushed by, and the group reformed at the gates.

"First day, and no trouble." Mori grinned at Shiyu.

"Yeah, I don't want to jinx it." Shiyu gave a weak smile. Izu felt the sensation of being watched again, he stopped, frowned as he looked around.

"You okay?" Noguichi asked

"Anyone else get the feeling we're being watched?" Izu frowned, they shook their heads. "Um..." He glared around one last time, before walking again."

"You wearing the emotion filter?" Shiyu asked. Izu reached up and showed them. "Strange... do you think someone is watching us?"

"Maybe, but we should be careful either way." Izu said "Of course, I could be imagining it, but its seriously making me uncomfortable."

"We'll be fine." Ose smiled "So, no one panic!" Izu nodded, with a small smile. After all this time, they were still together. They were really going to be friends forever.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~