A final warning

Hizashi woke quickly the next morning to check on the boys, he found them both in Izu's room, asleep on the Snorlax teddy. He sighed quietly, thy were okay... Yesterday had been a nasty event for everyone, and a huge scare for him and Kyoumi.

"They seem so at peace, we shouldn't bother them." Kyoumi came up behind him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "We can check on them again later." Hizashi nodded, they headed downstairs. Hizashi got a call from Nezu, excusing him from work tht day, so he could keep an eye on the boys. Hizashi was grateful for it, yet, there was something important he had to do first.

"I will probably be gone most of this morning." Hizashi said as Kyoumi began to make breakfast.

"Make sure to give his teachers an earful. I will not be happy if they allow this to slide and our boys are continuously tortured." Kyoumi's voice was laced with anger and annoyance. Then she sighed. "I just can't believe they felt uncomfortable enough no to tell us."

"They didn't want to get us involved, thinking it was going to bother us." Hizashi muttered. "Those boys..."

"They seemed to care more for others then themselves..." Kyoumi nodded

"We should probably expect the others to pop by later, to check in on them too." Hizashi said, Kyoumi hummed in agreement.

~*~

After he had changed, he kissed Kyoumi and Asako goodbye as the boys were still asleep. He headed to their middle school, he waited until the principle was free to speak to him.

"Ah, Mr. Yamada! How can I help you today?" The Principle asked with a pleasant smile.

"I am here to talk about a rather serious matter. I know how my sons are being treated in this school, by the other students, by the staff and by you." Hizashi spoke, his voice unnaturally cold. He could see how the principle became nervous and visibly worried.

"Whatever do you mean, Mr. Yamada?" He asked

"I know Yoshiyuki is being targeted simply due to the fact he is quirkless. I know full well Izuku has brought this issue to your attention before, as well to other members of the staff. Yet, no action has been taken against the students who are bullying him." Hizashi said, he folded his arms. "Can you please explain how you have allowed it to go as far as my so wanting to commit suicide, because he believed it would make our families lives easier?" The principle was visibly shaken. He began stammered over his own words, which really didn't help Hizashi mood. "You do realise, allowing such behaviour to occur, you are neglecting my sons who are in your care. You are failing to do your job to protect the students in your care. Yes, my son is the only one in your school not to have a quirk, so why are you failing to protect him?"

"Mr. Yamada, what you need to understand is..." The Principle began but stopped as Hizashi raised a brow at him.

"What do I have to understand?" He said, wanting to know what the principle thought was a suitable excuse.

"We have many students here, we do our best to resolve all issues..." The Principle continued.

"How many times has Izuku and his friends been here to complain about the bullying and please be honest?" Hizashi asked

"Um... around about 4 times a week..." The principle began

"It's been five weeks since term started. 35 days. 25 of those day have been in school, so 20 of 25 days they have complained. You have not only failed by law to protect your students, you are failing by leaving a possibly dangerous situation to fester." Hizashi glared at him. "I am not going to pull my sons out, not yet. But I shall give you this one and only warning. If I even hear mention of a bulling event occurring to my boys, fully expect an investigation in to this school and how exactly you allow your staff and students to treat each other." The principle was silent, but nodded Hizashi was glad to get out of the office, he sighed.

"Mr. Yamada!" A voice cried, he looked to see Izu and Shiyu's friends. "Is it true? Did Shiyu really take the suggestion ma..." He stopped them.

"Shiyu is alive and safe, as is Izu. I am going to be keeping them at home for a few days, but they'll be back. If you see Shiyu bullied when he returns, can you inform me?" Hizashi told them, they all nodded, Hizashi nodded in thanks before heading home.

~*~

Hizashi entered the house to hear Izu singing along with Frozen, Shiyu begging him to stop as his brother belted out Let it go. Hizashi entered the kitchen to find Kyoumi making cakes with a smile on her face.

"They've been at that for a while, you missed his emotion rendition of tale as old as time." She chuckled, nodding towards the living room.

"It's good to hear them laughing." Hizashi smiled

"So, what did he say?" Kyoumi asked

"Well, it was a lot worse then expected..." Hizashi sighed, a sudden screech caught his attention. "Was that a parrot?"

"Oh, you can think Maijima for it." Kyoumi giggled, Hizashi frowned and entered the living room.

"Hey dad." The boys greeted.

"Uncle Maijima brought me a parrot." Shiyu grinned.

"We've called it Parrot Mic." Izu laughed.

"Parrot Mic?" Hizashi looked at him confused.

"Show him, show him..." Izu giggled at Shiyu, who turned to his Parrot.

"Parrot Mic, SAY YEAH!" Shiyu said

'YEAH!' The Parrot screeched, sending the boys into a fit of laughter.

"See, like you." Izu smiled brightly up at his dad. Hizashi chuckled, his phone went off, and he checked it.

"Oh dear..." He muttered.

"What is it?" Shiyu asked, Kyoumi peeked in.

"Seems your nan and granddad had the same idea...do you think Fuwafuwa would like some new friends?" Hizashi gave a weak smile, the two boys smiled brightly and nodded.

"Wait, how many new friends?" Kyoumi asked

"Erm, from the sounds of it, she has literally adopted a whole litter of kittens, every injection has been taken care of, and each kitten has been neutered or sprayed." Hizashi said

"Oh my..." Kyoumi was trying not to laugh.

"We can care for them all!" Izu said, obviously he would take charge of the cats, they seemed to do a lot of good in helping him keep calm. Fuwafuwa already practically lived in his room.

"You can name then all too." Hizashi smirked, as the boys immediately began discussing names.

"Why do I get a feeling you mother has been waiting to get them a load of kittens?" Kyoumi looked at Hizashi who chuckled.