Surprise

"Mom, I just popping out to send those letters." Izu yelled from the front door.

"Okay, sweetie. Be careful!" Kyoumi called back. Izu put on his red trainers and tightened his bright green hoodie with words in bright gold saying '#1 listener' he got it from his dad for his birthday and wore it whenever he could. He put in his ear phones and headed off.

Since his dad had spoke to the principle, the whole school had seemingly decided to leave them alone. Izu could still sense that everyone hated them, aside from their friends, but he could deal with that. He hummed along with his music, it was a good day, so he was playing his good day playlist, which was practically a larg collection of Disney songs. The one currently playing was be our guest. He reached the post box and posted his letter to his ex-kidnappers. They would be getting out soon, and Izu was still having a debate with his dad about meeting up with them sometime after that. It had been a challenge for him to get his dad to agree to allow him to write, but he knew his dad was just worried about him. He made sure each letter made it's way into the post box, he was about to head home, when he felt it. The feeling that someone was watching him, he turned and looked around. The streets were quiet, he narrowed his eyes and looked around, he reached up and fiddled with the emotion filter. A new upgrade had lead to Shiyu adding small dials to the device, so Izu could control how much of the emotions he would let past. He turned it down, he could feel the person watching, a silent observer, somewhat mesmerized. He tapped the device, the person wasn't bad, he could feel that, but there was a deep sadness within them. He smiled and nodded, making up his mind. He turned in the direction the person was, and began heading in that direction, he felt a sudden burn of panic and he hear footsteps running. Okay, so they didn't want to get caught... oh well. Izu gave chase. He saw some one ahead, in a dark coloured hoodie.

"Wait!" Izuku cried after him, the person stopped momentarily. "Man, fast, can we not run. You've been watching me for a while... I know you have. Who are you?"

"That doesn't matter." The person bowed their head.

"Yeah it does." Izu said "You know, what? I'll start! I'm Yamada Izuku, but call me Izu, everyone does." He looked at the person expectantly. The boy glanced at him and sighed, he couldn't ignore the fact that Izu was looking at him with bright emerald eyes.

"Todoroki Shoto." He muttered

"Todoroki... why does that sound familiar..." Izu frowned and looked away confused, Todoroki looked at him in complete shock.

"You're joking, right?" He asked

"No... I do it a lot actually. I am terrible with really names... unless I see then on a daily basis or have given them a nickname." Izu replied.

"Oh, you gave my dad a nickname alright." Todoroki smirked, Izu frowned and tapped his chin. Still trying to think of the name Todoroki. Todoroki lowered his hood, Izu's eyes widened at the sight of him, Todoroki felt sure he knew now...

"Your hair is so cool, and your eyes!" Izu gasped, Todoroki stared at him in amazement, really? "It's a good look. Still have no idea about the name Todoroki though." Izu beamed.

"Endeavor." Todoroki took pity on the boy and told him. Izu's eyes darkened.

"Is he why you feel sad?" Izu asked. "I always knew that man was a dickhead!" He added with a growl. Todoroki found himself smiling. This was the boy who made his life bearable. The video his dad had practically banned from being played in the house. "For the sake of it then, I shall call you Sho-chan." Todoroki looked at him in amazement.

"Wait, what?" He asked

"Well, you don't feel like your dad. You're nicer, a lot nicer. You shouldn't have to hear people calling you that name. Sho-chan's alright, isn't it?" Izu asked

"It...It's fine." He nodded.

"Great, so why have you been following me?" Izu asked

"Oh, I just wanted to meet you. To meet the person who pisses my dad off the most." Todoroki smiled.

"I thought that would be my uncle..." Izu admitted.

"Your uncle?" Todoroki looked at him.

"Yeah, All Might. Doesn't Endeavor have a huge issue with him due to All Might being number 1?" Izu asked

"He's your uncle?" Todoroki was completely stunned, who was this boy?

"Oh, not by blood. I kind of call all the heroes I met as a kid Aunt and Uncle." Izu beamed, then his phone went off. "Oh... it's my dad." He answered the call. "Hey dad!"

'Where are you? I thought you were going to post letters.' Hizashi asked. 'Your mom wants to tell us something. So we need you back here.'

"Oh, right sorry. I bumped into someone and we got talking!" Izu apologised.

'Who?' Hizashi frowned

"Oh, Todoroki Shoto! And Dad, are you sure I can't punch Endeavor? Not even once?" Izu said, he held his phone out as Hizashi started laughing, loudly, and possibly with the addition of his quirk.

'Sadly no, your mom has given you another 10 minutes to talk. Don't be too late.' Hizashi said

"Okay, see you in a bit dad." The called ended, Todoroki had a small smile o his face.

"You really hate my dad?" He asked

"Sure, your welcome to join the club, I got the all Yuuei teachers in the I hate Fuck club." Izu told him proudly, Todoroki's smile widened ever so slightly.

"I should probably let you go, it sounded like you have important family business." Todoroki said

"Ah, my mom has probably just figured out she pregnant." Izu replied waving his off.

"And how do you know?" Todoroki asked

"Empath. Even growing babies feel a little bit, especially when their mother speaks. I have been having to keep my mouth shut for the last two months." Izu told him. "But, yeah, should go and listen to that announcement. I need to see my dad's face. How about we exchange numbers?" Izu suggested. Todoroki smiled and accepted that offer. With the other's number locked into their phones, they bade each other bye and headed.

~*~

"Where you?" Fuyumi asked her younger brother as he came in.

"Oh, meeting a friend." Todoroki replied.

"A... oh Shoto! You really..." She was tearing up.

"I-I think so. I mean, he asked for my number." He nodded "and gave me a nickname."

"A nickname, what is it?" Fuyumi demanded to know.

"Sho-chan." He blushed slightly, but it made him smile.

"Sho-chan." She repeated. "And who is this friend?"

"The kid that called dad fuck." Todoroki answered, Fuyumi burst out laughing, causing Todoroki to smile.

~*~

Izu watched his dad's face drop in absolute surprise. He grinned and sat back, then Shiyu and Asako pulled him into a deep hug.

"Guys need to breath..." He gasped

"Sorry!" Shiyu let him go.

"and you met Endeavour's kid?" Kyoumi looked at Izuku.

"Well, more like he has been following me for a while, and today was the day I caught him." Izu smiled I got his number, apparently, I am the person Endeavor hates the most. It's that brilliant!" Izuku beamed. His family shook their heads with small smiles