House remodeling and what friends are for.

"...So, obviously the boys would keep their own rooms, so need to expand the house. But, I have been wondering if Shiyu would now like a work shop in his room, so he can work on things when he's not at Yuuei with you." Hizashi was discussing house remodelling plan with Maijima.

"He would love that but having it in the shame area that he sleeps in is too dangerous." Maijima said, he began doodling. "Maybe a room with three parts. A general bedroom area, workshop and test area... Okay, maybe a bit too big for a room idea." He chuckled

"Unless..." Hizashi stopped him. "think Shiyu would mind having a downstairs room? What's your plan like?" Maijima handed over the basic drawn design. "I'll have to have a word with Kyoumi about this idea."

~*~*~*~*~

"I, for one, love the idea. He'll get to work on his items when he's here instead of having to go to Yuuei." Kyoumi glanced at the plan. "What about Izu's room? I would suggest making it an area where he can easily go to relax at all levels."

"Full of fluffy animals and toys?" Hizashi smiled.

"He'd like that? If we do have Shiyu's room outside we could have a shelter on top of his room where the cats could sleep if they don't want to stay in, Of course we could add a balcony so Izuku can sit out and play with them... That way we could also figure out when something is wrong." Kyoumi smiled, Fuwafuwa had his own way of telling them when Izuku was having a bad day, and the kittens were picking up on it. On bad days, they would be warned by one of them, and by the time they got to Izuku's room, they would find all the cats lying on top of his, purring to relax him. "Oho, how about turning one wall into a fish tank? Izuku could pick out his own fish and they are fairly easy to care for, that and the clam blue light that comes from it is known to be relaxing!"

"So, Shiyu will get a whole knew room and Izuku will basically need a floor to himself." Hizashi smirked. "We should outdoor stairs, so he can get down then... we can put them on the balcony."

"Can my room have an art area?" Asako peeked at the bedroom design for her brother.

"Sure! Anything else?" Kyoumi asked, Asako thought about it.

"Oh, can we have a music studio? So, I can sing, but Dad and Izu can do their music too." Asako suggested.

"I like your way of thinking." Hizashi smiled, Asako beamed happily.

~*~*~*~*~

It didn't take long for the building process to begin. As down stairs was being left as it was, all the pets had to be kept down there, not that any of them minded, Fuwafuwa napped with the kittens in an arm chair, whilst Parrot Mic copied the TV. The building started of smoothly and kept on at a steady pace. Izuku and Shiyu would see how their home drew every time they got home.

They would often join Hitoshi at the Cat café with Asako during the weekends, just to avoid the builders, even though they were a nice people.

"I can't wait to see what home looks like when it's all done." Asako smiled petting a white cat happily as the boys drank. Izuku settling with a strong coffee as always.

"Yeah, though it would be nice if they showed us the designs of our rooms." Shiyu muttered. "It makes me both nervous and excited."

"You and me both bro." Izu sighed. Hitoshi smirked as Asako giggled. "Just because you two know doesn't mean you get to giggle about this." He pointed at them.

"I'm not giggling." Hitoshi defended.

"You are on the inside. Besides... you never told us how Yuuei is going." Izu said