For the honor of a friend

Izu was happy to tell his friends, they were also quick to accept him, and apologize for their teasing. They soon began to worry about Ose too, mostly as they realized she seemed to be out of it, Izu warned them they had to at least try and help Ose before it got out of control. Izu wasn't going to let his friend suffer in a bad relationship.

"Oh, my goodness..." Isa covered his mouth with his hand as the entered the hall as few days later for lunch. Like every day, Ose was sitting with her boyfriend, but today was a little different. Whilst Yabuta had his arm around Ose's waist, he was clearly chatting up and kissing another girl. Izu's eyes were glued solely on Ose. She had clearly only found out recently, but he could see that Yabuta had her on a string, and that riled up Izu a little too much to be ignored. He tapped his Emotion filter in irritation, he was getting used to feeling pass it, and today, he was glad he had.

"Yu?" He said, trying to bite back his anger.

"Yeah?" His brother looked at him, Izu thrusted his bag into his arms.

"Hold this!" His friends didn't say or do anything as Izu stormed over to them.

"Should call a teacher?" Rai asked

"No, I want to see how Zu handles this." Mori smirked, the boys decided not to question, but accepted the fact that Izu was going to give Yabuta what he deserves.

~~~~~~

"Oi, Yabuta!" Izu growled, clearly enough for most people to hear him, the boy in question looked up at him and smirked.

"Ah, Emotion-boy, came over to bask in the love?" Yabuta smirked. Izu grimaced.

"My parents are in love. This, this is vile. Do you know how Ose is feeling?" He asked.

"She loves me, that's what she feels. Right?" Yabuta looked at her, she shivered, but nodded.

"You know my quirk, and I know you're lying, Ose." Izu told her bluntly. "I can practically see the strings he has tied around you."

"Aw, and you suddenly care?" Yabuta mocked.

"Get up." Izu snarled, his temper snapping, automatically Shiyu pulled out his phone and filmed, knowing his aunts and uncles will want to see this, but also as proof that Yabuta deserved it. Yabuta got up and face Izu. Izu was quite tall, and towered over him slightly, he glared down at him.

"You've got balls, Emotion-boy, what can you do with that weak, pathetic quirk of yours..." He didn't have time to finished as Izu grab his arm and flipped him over his shoulder. Yabuta grunted as his back hit the floor. Izu glared down at him.

"I can protect people who can't protect themselves. People like you make me sick." Izu snarled, his voice laced with venom. The hall was silent, but a lot of people were impressed, not may people would think twice about taking Yabuta down like that. "You and Kugo and rot together, your intentions are the same. To belittle those, you deem weaker than you. Well, I will not take that shit from anyone, especially when my friends are involved." Izu turned to Ose, who was looking at him with teary eyes. He smiled kindly and held out his hand. "Ose?" He asked, Ose let out a sob and jumped him. Her arms wrapping around him in a hug, she cried into him. Izu smiled and patted her head. "Let's join the others..."

"I don't have any lunch..." Ose whispered. Izu stopped and frowned.

"Why not?" He asked

"Yabuta makes me give him mine..." Ose said quietly as Yabuta got to his feet, a dark smirk over his face. Izu felt his mind go blank, he untangled himself from Ose and delivered a punch to his face, sending him down again. Izu snarled, he took Ose's hand, his touch careful and caring.

"You can share mine." He told her. As they reached their friends, the hall erupted into cheers, Izu looked around in surprise. "What the..." He didn't even bother finishing his sentence as several teachers walked in.

"What's going on?" They asked

"Yamada attacked me Sensei." Yabuta stood up.

"He was emotionally abusing a friend I could not allow it continue." Izu added.

"I have it all on video sensei, as proof." Shiyu held up his phone.

"Yamada to the principle, Yabuta to the nurse's office." The teacher said. Izu passed Shiyu and told him to give Ose his lunch, and that he didn't expect that he would see him until after school.

Sure enough, Izu got a huge telling off, and Yabuta? Nothing, no one did anything, which just riled Izu up even more. He was suspended for a few days. Izu left the school, but he held his high as he did, he knew he had helped someone, and that was the main thing.

~~~~~~

"oho, Shiyu sent me a video..." Hizashi muttered as he sat in the staff room, eating his own lunch, whilst trying to get Aizawa to eat. He was about to watch it, but there suddenly a phone call from the boy's middle school. The other teachers watched as Hizashi began speaking to the principle, his face when from anger to confusion, then the call ended. He frowned.

"What's happened?" Midnight asked

"Izu's be suspended for fighting... but they won't tell me the whole story..." Hizashi frowned, he quickly rang Izu, it rang twice before he picked up.

"You heard?" Izu's voice sound tense, and Hizashi knew that wasn't a good thing.

"Where are you?" He asked

"On my way to Yuuei." Izu replied. "think Uncle Aizawa will let me nick his sleeping bag?"

"I am sure he won't mind, we need to talk first." Hizashi said.

"If Shiyu sent you a video, watch it. If not, ask him to send it." Izu told him, and the call ended. Hizashi looked at his phone, Izu never ended a call, never.

"What does he need?" Aizawa asked

"Your sleeping bag, and possibly coffee..." Hizashi frowned.

Izu arrive around 10 minutes later, the teachers were surprised by the look on his face, but after seeing the video, they understood. The feelings from that sort of guy was sure to rile anyone up.

"What happened to that boy?" Power Loader asked

"What usually happens to assholes, got away with treating people like shit." Izu growled, he sat down, he clenched his fists, he shivered as Aizawa draped his sleeping bag over his shoulders, Izu took several deep breaths, and Hizashi sat next to him.

"How's your friend?" He asked

"Okay, I left her with Shiyu and the others... I gave her my lunch too, he was using her as a pet? He wouldn't let her eat unless she was good. I know I fucked up by back dropping him, and punching him, but damn, who treats other people like that. AND THE TEACHERS ALLOWED IT!" Izu ended up yelling, he buried his face in his hands, breathing heavily.

"Izu?" Midnight spoke calmly. "It's okay now..."

"No, it's not. Because I have now fucked up any chances of getting into Yuuei..." Izu cried, the teachers were silent. Unfortunately, Hizashi wasn't going to let this happen, he needed to hear this from the school. He stood up and called them, his face expressing his rage.