Shiyu's entrance exam

Author's note: Everyone! This is the last, the final chapter of volume of the heart.... Next I will be posting the second part of the series. It's called Every heart has it's thorns I will try and get it up either this week or next.

"Oshi!" Izu greeted his cousin cheerfully, Hitoshi was with is three best friends, Togata Mirio, Hado Nejire and Amajiki Tamaki. They all turned as Izu and Shiyu approached them.

"Hey! Thought you weren't going to show for a moment then." Hitoshi smiled

"Shiyu was tinkering and didn't want to leave until he was sure he was done with a certain part of it." Izu replied

"Well sorry that I needed to get it done." Shiyu said

"Don't you have an exam today?" Hitoshi chuckled

"Yeah, but I'm not really worried. I've got this!" Shiyu nodded but was clearly confident in his own abilities. His family knew he should be, especially after creating the Emotion Filter.

"Well you better hurry up. We'll catch you later." Izu told him.

"Right. See you later." Shiyu headed off in the direction of Yuuei

"Ah, remember when we had our entrance exam?" Hado smiled

"Nope." Hitoshi smirked at his friends.

"you were recommended, so the question wasn't directed to you." Hado pointed a finger at him.

"You were recommended too, right Izu?" Togata looked at Izu.

"Yep, by every member of staff at Yuuei and All Might." Izu nodded

"Man, lucky." Togata sighed. "But, I m working with All Might's old sidekick, so I can't complain."

"Sir Nighteye right?" Izu asked

"Yeah, like you he doesn't have a physical quirk." Togata nodded, Izu was about to replied, but Hitoshi decided to break up the conversation.

"Yeah, Yeah, Sir Nighteye is cool and everything, but are we all ready to go?" Hitoshi butted in.

"Shochan is meant to be here..." Izu frowned looking at his phone, worry immediately began to build up inside him.

"Why not give him a call? I bet he just lost track of the time, it happens to the best of us!" Amajiki suggested, they al knew the delicate situation between Izu and Shoto, and how protective the green haired empath was over him. Izu dialled Shoto's number, holding it o his ear as his foot tapped in agitation. Hitoshi and Hado put a hand on each shoulder to help calm the younger boy. Hitoshi friends had quickly learnt how to help calm him, they were never sure when Izu's own emotions would get the better of him. Izu let out a sigh of relief as the call was picked up.

"Sho..." He began

'Who is this?' The angry voice of Endeavor greeted him, Hitoshi an Hado stepped back at the student murderous look on Izu's face. 'Why is my son wasting his time on you?'

"Ah, well, I believe we have met before Mr. Endeavour, sir." Izu spoke calmly. "I'm Yamada Izuku, Shoto and I had agreed to meet today..."

'Yamada Izuku.' The name bitter on the hero's tongue. 'He is training today.'

"Um, really? Or is he still recovering from yesterday's training? Oh, hang on, if I recall, you still haven't given him to rest after last Monday's training. Shoto and I are friends and he tells me these things you see." Izu said, a smug look on his face as Endeavor remained quiet. "Can you tell Shoto that we are heading to our usual place and if he doesn't show up, we'lll just meet at yours." He knew he had seriously pissed off the pro. He grinned as he heard Endeavor called Shoto.