11 years Later

[Long boi, 3745 words bro <3] 

"Daaaaaad! James won't give back my snacks!" Lily whined loudly as the two kids sat in the lounge with a small bag of crisps "James give Lily back her snacks and go get your own" Draco said from the small laundry room next to the lounge, he heard footsteps and he looked up to see a blue haired boy, he smiled as he saw Dakota slowly walking behind him then plop onto the rug.. she was 13 years old now and didn't move a lot but still plays sometimes, mostly cuddles with the kids but who doesn't want a big fluffy dog to cuddle with? Teddy had a glow up of the century, his hair was beautifully fluffy and brushed to the left, his chin chiseled perfectly, tall and thin, he has thin lines of abs. He had a few piercings around his ears and one on his nose, just a small diamond. He is very attractive for a 13 year old. Like? come on? anyway, (low-key described someone i may or may not like on accident sksks) "Hey Teddy, can you get Harry for me" Draco hummed, folding a towel "yeah dad" Teddy turned around and ran up the stairs, Soon Harry came down with a smile "yes Dragon?" Harry teased leaning on doorway and Draco smile "did the letters come yet?" Draco asked, setting down the last of the laundry and going over to him "they should be coming today-" Harry started but was interrupted by the mail slit opening and shutting "speaking of the letters" Teddy said with a chuckle, James and Lily ran to the door and grabbed the 3 letters off the floor, the same off white, yellow-y parchment with a red wax on the back "here Teddy!" Lily said holding his up to him and he took it. Harry smiled and went over to Teddy to see what he needed, James was most likely getting Teddy's old books because they're in perfect shape, James was off to 2nd year, Teddy was going to 4th year and Lily was going to 1st year. Lily was already getting James's books but will need her new wand, animal, and robes. Teddy needed all is books and new robes because he hit a grow spurt and he's about as tall as Harry. They got ready to go to Diagon alley and Harry gently pet Dakota's head making her ears wiggle a bit, They went to the fireplace and Teddy left with James and Harry took Lily, then  Draco joined them. The streets were full as they walked, Teddy was holding Lily's hand as he walked "I want a kitty!" she said pointing to the pet store and Teddy looked back at Harry and Draco and they nodded, they followed the two into the store and Lily quickly went to the cats, there was a pretty white ragdoll cat with bright blue eyes, Lily started petting her and she started purring and her eyes gently closed "I want her!" Lily said happily as Harry walked over, Draco put his hand on Harry's lower back and nodded "alright princess, Harry love, can you take her to get her other things. I'll get the cat" Draco said and Harry nodded, the 3 left to get their things.

When they got home Dakota was happy to see a kitty, Lily sat the cat down and she slowly walked around Dakota who was laying down but her tail going crazy, wanting to play with the kitty "Dakota, meet Jey" Lily said happily "Jey?" Teddy said with a chuckle and Lily giggled "yeah! it means blue! like her pretty eyes" Lily said as she watched Jey jump around Dakota's paws and Dakota lick up her face making her meow "go pack up your trunks guys" Harry said with a soft smile and Lily got up and grabbed Jey and went up the stairs. Draco walked over to Harry and gently held his waist and making their noses touch "I love you beautiful" Draco said softly making Harry smile and heart flutter "I love you too" Harry giggled "you could say we did it?" Draco hummed and Harry chuckled "i think we did" Harry gently kissed Draco's bottom lip and Draco smiled, kissing him back softly. There was a tiny noise of metal opening and closing and Draco looked over at the door and saw a folded letter on the floor so he walked over and grabbed it, opening it after slipping off the ribbon. "Dear Mr. Malfoy, and Mr. Harry Malfoy- good thing they clarified that -we would like you both to become a professor and head of house for Slytherin and Gryffindor. We heard Ms. Lily Potter is coming to Hogwarts and we are very happy to welcome her. The open spots are Potions and Defense against the Dark arts, we sadly lost our other professors again so we were hoping you could come help, sincerely Professor Mcgonagall" Draco read and Harry giggled and stood on his heels "can we! Oh Dragon please!" Harry giggled and Draco smiled, walking over "i'm happy you haven't changed, my little lion" Draco chuckled as Harry giggled happily "and yes, we can go back to Hogwarts" Draco hummed, Harry stood on his toes and kissed him gently with a giggle "yay!" he giggled making Draco chuckle.