Chapter 47 - Mom's house

Isabella Clark

I'm going to have a night at my mom's, we arrived there almost midnight her child is already asleep. Only her husband that greet me after I walk in, he looks worried and I didn't expect that he's going to be care.

My mom give me a guest room, it is so clean and empty. Like the FBI said there must be an agent that follows me everywhere and they do give me an agent to have keep their eyes on me.

I took a shower before getting ready to sleep, even though I know It is going to be so hard for me to sleep tonight. I crawl onto the bed then cover myself with a blanket, until my mom suddenly walks in. She's looking at me in a silent from the doorway before she decided to walk in.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," I said.

"How are you feeling," she asked.

"Normal," I said.

She looks at me in a silent.

"You know it's okay to be not okay sometimes," she said.

"I know," I nodded.

She stays in a silent like she doesn't know what to talk to anymore.

"Is everything okay with you and Alex?" She asked me.

"We're not together anymore, everything's fine," I said.

I know that I'm not completely open to her cause I Just don't want her to think about me too much, and I feel like this is my own problem and I can solve it by my own.

"Bell," she said.

"I know I might be the worst mom in the world,"

"But you also have to know that nothing is going to change how much I love you,"

"Don't ever think that you're only going to make me have a lot of thoughts about you,"

"well, I already do,"

"I care about you that's why I have a lot of thoughts of you,"

"And knowing that I don't know what's really happened with my own kids make me feel worst," she said.

"Don't ever feel sorry to tell me everything dear, I need you to open up with me and you need me too," she said.

"Living alone doesn't always make you can handle a problem by your own baby,"

"This is a big deal that threaten you, my own flesh and blood," She said.

She stays in a silent while looking at me with a worried eyes,

"Please don't push me away," she said.

That words touched my heart,

My eyes are too afraid to look at the person who gave birth to me saying all of those words.

"I'm sorry," I said.

She looks at me before a tear fall from those eyes,

"Don't be, please forgive me," she said then pulls me into a hug.

~

Woke up so late today I don't know but I can say after last night talk, my mom slept next to me and that was the most peaceful sleep that I had after a while. I didn't expect I can sleep for that long after what I've been through, maybe I should just move in with my mom.

I walk out of the room smelling the good smell of food, I found my mom is cooking lunch in the kitchen and the house is empty.

"Good morning honey," she said.