~Do over?~Ep.9

Narrator
     So the white haired male really was gonna get a second change huh? Maybe so. Aph invited him over the next day more or less like was small welcome to the street party for Travis. Travis was just heading over when Aph texted him. "Hm?"he questioned taking out the phone from his hoodie pocket. It read

'Heyyyyyy Travis i might have did a bad thing'

'What did you do now?!'

'I might have not sightly spilled that you were that travis from highschool...😅'

'WHAT?!APHMAU?!?'

'LOOK I WAS HAPPY AND IN THE MOMENT. BUT I HAVE GOOD NEWS'

'What?!?'

'He's still here and not leaving!'

'okay good?'

'But he locked himself in my bathroom and refuses to leave and speak to U 🤠'

'IRENE DAMMIT APH!'

'He might still come around if y'all talk about it!! Just explain why U acted the way you did!'

'Really Aph I don't really think its a good time to confess MY FUCKING FEELINGS TO HIM, THAT'LL JUST MAKE IT WORSE 😠😠'

'ok ok ok!But just talk it out with him atleast!'

'okay fine open the door I've been standing her for atleast a minute cause you distracted me by this text smh.'

'Gotcha!'
             Travis POV
I groan softly as i stand infront of my besties house waiting for her to open the door. I hear soft taps going down the stairs i can only persume. And the unlock of door; the door swung open quickly leaving on the other side a pink haired Mefiwa Kawaii~Chan.

"Hey Travis~Kun!Aphmau~Senpai told Kawaii~Chan to open the door for you so come in!"the slightly shorter cat girl said with more excitement then rather needed, since their was nothing to be really excited about.

     She soon stepped aside and let me in, and she shut the door behind me. "Aphmau~Senpai is upstairs in her room with Zane~Kun, Kawaii~Chan has to start baking sugar cookies for her guests now!" I snicker softly, wonder if i can just-"Make all the sugar cookies you want KC but none of them can even top how sweet you are~" i flirt teasingly at her which got the reaction i was hoping. Her cheeks pinked more then her own skin as she giggled walking off into the kitchen "Since Travis~Kun want to be so sweet to Kawaii~Chan, she make Travis~Kun an extra batch of her sugar cookies!" I smiled successfully "Oh thank you Kawaii~Chan."Guess soft flirts do work more then how Dante flirts smh. I soon head to the stairs inching my way up. With every step i grow nervous again, feeling a bit uneasy, but i soon reach the top. I see Aph's door is closed so i knock, and she opens it. "Ah-Travis thank irene.."she mumbled softly "Come on in he's still in the bathroom!"She pulled me in the room and shut the door. "ZANE SOMEONE'S HERE TO SEEEE YOUU~"she chirped in a stale tone "IF IT'S THAT WHITE HAIRED ASSHOLE I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING TALK TO HIM!" Ouch...that hurt "Zane come on Zane he wants to apologize!" "No-" "Zane please for me I'll bake you cupcakes for an entire week just talk to him!" Cupcakes? I dont really that will- "ugh FINE!"guess i was wrong oop "But I don't want to see his face.."

     I sigh softly as i walked to the door and softly press my hand on it, and take a deep breath "Zane..?"....no answer ugh he's gonna be stubborn with me isn't he.. "Zane please talk to me.." "what.."he said spoke in low tone, not mad but not happy either "Zane im sorry for what i did in highschool..i really am..i was being.... selfish.." "Sorry is not gonna give me a good explanation why you did it though Travis.." i frown as Aphmau left out to leave us alone to talk. "Zane I-" "Travis if you don't have a good excuse just... don't say anything and leave me be.." Dammit i feel tears perk up from my eyes i press my forehead to the door "Zane..i swear to you.. I'm really sorry...i just.....i just thought i would lose you....you stopped hanging out me when you and Kiki got together... I just felt alone..i felt like you didn't want me around anymore.." "But you have Aphmau and Dante-" "No Zane you were the first person who actually talked to me, i hung out with you more than anyone...i felt as if i could tell you anything! You were also the first person i told i was Trans to, not even Aphmau and Dante know..but when we stopped being friends...it was myself and i hell of regret it....you wouldn't talk to me...i pushed you away and that was my mistake...zane im so so so sorry.."of course that last part came out as a small sob since by this point i was being a baby. "Travis.."his voice was a soft tone now. Guess he was being hesitate cause i kept hearing tapping the door. I wouldn't blame him tho, i could be fake crying, but pretty sure these feelings are hella real.

    Without me knowing the door opened and of course i stumbled in the bathroom since all my body weight was leaning on the door. "Oof-"i soon caught my balance and looked at Zane, but i quickly wiped my face. He had a sad look on his face his mask on still "Look i know im sorry Zane..if you don't want to be friends again." He grabbed my arm tightly "Or J-just acquaintances!-"before i knew it he pulled me into a hug "Im sorry...sorry for not talking it out with you...instead of ignoring you.." he pulled out of hug and look at me. But then he looked confused because i looked suprised asf.

    "Uh Travis? Are you okay?" "You..you hugged me?!" "Ah-Well you were crying and-"I stopped him and hugged him tightly he never hugs people, shit for a person who didn't like beinh hugged he was a great hugger "Travis?!" "SHUT UP AND LET ME HUG YOUUU!" "UGH"he let me hug him since this might be the last time i get to hug him who knows. Although, which made me more happy is when he hugged back, and huffed like the grumpy cat he is. Soon we parted which i did want to do :(.

     We walked over to Aphmau's bed and sat down and talked about the good old times. Making up spare time we lost. Soon Aphmau came back upstairs and threw the door "Ah good you two made up!!"she grinned happily holding two plates of cookies "KC made you guys some cookies."she sat the plate down one plate had more than the other. Zane was reaching for the plate with more cookies of course but Aph lightly smacked his hand "No these are Travis, KC made him extra cause he was sweet to her when he came!"Zane huffed and looked at me "Flirt." "Edgey."i shot back and he growled. I chuckled softly which made him smile. I couldn't tell cause the mask but the way it shifted i could tell though. Aphmau awed at us and i glared playfully. "See you two will be hanging out again in no time, i told you Trav he would come around y'all just had to talk about it!~" "Yeah yeah i know."i rolled my eyes and giggled looking back at Zane who was eating his plate of cookies. I soon grabbed my and ate them.
              Narrator
     Soon Travis went home feeling happy and giddery. I guess he was gonna get a second chance, but of course it would take some time. He walked threw the house door being greeted by Dante. "Your happier than usual? Whats up?" "Well lets just say I'm happy i made an old friend i to a new one~" i giggled bubbley. "Oh..i wonder who it could possibly be?" He rolled his eyes and shook his head with a smile "yeah well..heh im gonna be off in my room!" "Okay Trav, Don't forget Lurance is making dinner tonight so get ready to eat some delicious food!" The white haired boy giggled as he trodded down stairs to his room and plopped onto his bed looking at his phone happily, looking at the new contact, which was Zane's..he sighed lovingly at the number, this boy sure was love struck. Then he thought to himself

Their is always a second chance