Two.

"No, we should put them here." Amelia heard Kate say as she entered apartment 1A. They had started. 

"We can't tell her what we're doing Kate, this has to remain a secret till the wedding," Will said 

"I know that. Besides. We've already chosen where we're going to get married at." Kate said 

"Which is where may I ask?" Amelia asked as she entered the study. 

"Westminister Abbey. We've already told Granny and she's approved of the idea." Will said

"Good, one less thing to worry about. Um, where's Harry? Shouldn't he be here to help?" Amelia asked. 

"Oh, he's coming. He's just, running a little errand." Kate said, looking a little scared and worried. 

"Kate," Amelia said. 

"He's getting coffee. All of us need it to get through the next few days." Will said

"You don't have to plan everything in the first month. It's a royal wedding, it's going to take time to plan and more importantly, money, so we need to be careful about what we buy and ask for." Amelia said

"Granny's covering it all, she always does for Royal Weddings, besides. You shouldn't be worrying about money, more on your date to the wedding." Will said 

"My date?" Amelia said 

"Well, you are my maid of honor. And you can bring a plus one if you desire to do so." Kate said, looking up from their seating plan they had spread all over the desk that sat in the middle of the room. 

"Um, maybe not. I mean, I'm kind of out of choices." Amelia said

"What about Channing Tatum?" Kate asked. Amelia had done a movie with him at the beginning of the year, he was a charming man, and very kind. She had admitted to Kate, (sorely regretting it afterward) that she had developed feelings for him. But never went through with it as he had told her he had gotten secretly married to Jenna Dewan and had felt stupid for weeks afterward by feeling that way towards him. 

"He's actually married," Amelia said just as the door to the apartment opened. All heads turned and it was Harry. He smirked his usual smirk when he saw Amelia. She looked to his hands and saw that he had a tray of coffee cups. Four to be exact, one for each of them. 

"Whose married?" He asked as he closed to door and walked towards the table and placed them down. He handed Amelia her drink and she smiled weakly at him before answering 

"Channing Tatum, one of the guys I did a movie with this year," Amelia answered. Harry nodded. When Amelia had told him she was going to do Dear John with Channing Tatum, sure he was worried, he was built better than he was, looked a lot more handsome in females eyes, and had everything he didn't, freedom. But hearing that Channing was married to someone else, made him happy, though some part of him did feel bad for Amelia. She had only dated one co-star before and it only lasted for roughly two years, that was with Dominic Cooper, they had played lovers in the musical Mamma Mia, Harry had no shame in saying that he had loved that movie. 

Kate looked at Harry over the seating plan and smiled, she could see the relieved look in her fiance's brothers eyes. She exchanged a quick glance at Will and could tell he had noticed it as well. It frustrated the engaged pair that their cousin and brother would not admit their feelings towards each other. It had gotten worse over the years, the more beautiful Amelia became, the more sexually frustrated Kate could tell Harry was getting. He had spent last of his teenage years and most of his adult life around the woman. She shook her head subtly before looking back at the plan and taking a sip from her drink. 

"We should do this later," Will said, Kate nodded, Amelia looked appealed at the idea

"I wanted to see what you had planned though," Amelia said, Harry, chuckled slightly at the woman, who sent him a glare. 

"Don't worry about the seating plan, we can do this. You, however, can focus on everything else." Kate said. Will nodded at his fiance's words and Amelia sighed. 

"Well then, what should we do?" She said 

"Watch a movie and get something takeout wise," Will suggested. Kate nodded as did Harry. 

"Then I guess it's decided," Amelia said before moving to the phone to make a call. 

She had ordered everybody's favorites which arrived by one of the palace guards, Kate put in Mamma Mia much to Amelia's dismay, (Harry started laughing hysterically when Kate suggested it) but in some part of Amelia's mind she missed her Mamma Mia castmates, especially Meryl Strep who had been such an amazing person while she filmed it, she almost felt that Meryl was like a mother figure to her while filming since her parents had passed away three years before the movie had taken place. Amelia remembered many interviews that had followed, most of them with either Dominic or Meryl and all the questions that were asked, the most common one was whether or not her parents would be proud about what she had accomplished in making the current movie. She always answered with the same answer, 'yes, they would be very proud and would be saying to keep following my dreams and following my heart, that's how they ended up together.' 

When it finished the food had been eaten and empty cups and trays laid on the coffee table. 

"I'm gonna clean up," Harry said since Amelia had ordered and paid for the food. Will and Kate nodded before putting in another movie, this time, Amelia was not acting in it, which she liked. 

"I'll help," Amelia said five minutes after Harry had left the room. She walked towards the kitchen to see Harry throwing everything in the bin that they had had for lunch. When he was done he leaned against the bench next to the sink. It was a big kitchen

 It was a big kitchen

"Harry?" She said

"I don't know what to do," Harry said, at those words her heart broke for the Prince of Wales. 

"About what?" Amelia said

"About you, you've been on my mind 24/7 ever since Chelsey broke up with me, even then when I was with her, you were on my mind. I think she could tell." Harry said. Amelia slowly walked towards the Prince. 

"Well, what do you want to do?" She whispered, he looked at her when she placed a gentle hand on his back 

"Kiss you, be with you every minute of every day. The thought of kissing you has been on my mind since the last time we kissed." Harry said the last time the pair had kissed had been three years ago. 

"Do you really want that?" Amelia asked, Harry, looked at her like he knew she knew his answer. She did because she wanted what he wanted. But they knew they'd have to take precautions if they were going to become official. Whatever they had had been going on for roughly 5 years, they knew that they couldn't be apart. No matter how hard they tried to hide their feelings. 

"So, if we do this. It'll be our little secret." Harry whispered, getting closer to her as he spoke, he slyly wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. 

"Yes, our little secret," Amelia said, before kissing him. She felt Harry smile into the kiss, they hadn't kissed in three years. But they knew their feelings towards each other were the same because otherwise, he wouldn't have kissed her back, or she wouldn't have kissed him. The kiss slowly deepened, it was sweet and loving, Amelia had missed kissing Harry like this. She had wanted it for years, and finally, she was getting it.