CHAPTER 24 I WAS NEVER HIS FIRST!!!!

Sam POV

I woke up with a bright smile on my face , yeah.... I was glowing

Today I was going for shopping with Alison.

After my breakfast I went straight to work , we decided meeting at 3 after lunch.

Time flew with the loads of work that was over my head until my cabin door open with a loud thud.

Fuck , I am busted...

I look at clock and see it was 3:30 and in front of me was a very fumming Alison  , I could seriously see the imaginary smoke coming out of her ears and nose

"I am sorry" 
"Fuck off with your baby face and voice , Sam "
"Just five more minutes please"

After huffing she replied a yes and when I finished it was 3:40 , with a fumming Alison ahead of me we went out of the cafe and into her car.

"You still not talking?" I asked her sheepishly

I swear the way she turn and looked at me I would have been ten feet's below the ground right now.

"Okay Ali I am sorry , I will make up for it please just don't be angry , don't you want to hear about last night?"

Well I should not have added the last part , but I can't just keep my mouth shut.

She turned her whole attention towards me

"Tell me" she said with a shrugged and as if she is not that much interested.

I know she is curious...
Ha ha ha tada

"Well I don't think you are in a mood to know, let's first go and do shopping" I suggest

We looked around the shops , tried numerous dresses and then she pulled me to THE ONE AND ONLY VICTORIA SECRET

"What?" I asked when I saw her looking at me

"You seriously , don't know how to seduce a man do you?" She asked starring at different colours or should I say mismatch undergarments colour.....
What's wrong?

"I didn't brought you in here , to buy these"
She said pointing at my hand , pulling them away she dumped them aside on table

"Come baby , I swear you do need some classes on lingeries"

Oh no please

After one hour spending in VICTORIA SECRET I end up with five such bags .

It was already six when she dropped me home .. Well not before knowing about last night , which she abruptly stopped me to tell her further , because Alison have imaginary problem she end up making pictures in her head.....

That would be gross and ewww.....

I put all the bags on couch and went straight for bath.

I came out only to see Liam looking at my  VC bags with a smirk.

"Alison forced to buy them " I said trying not to blush but miserably failing at it.
To hide my blush I turn around and went straight to dresser and started blow drying my hair

"I would love to thank my sister for them I guess"  his voice had a tone of  mischievous and devil as he started crassing my neck with his lips.

He put his hands over my stomach and slowly started kissing my neck and then my jaws
At this time I was so disattracted that  I almost lose my grip on blow dryer.

I put it down and try to turn to look at him
"What has got into you?" I asked him.

To be honest when I go back to yesterday I am shock to even know , why suddenly we are physical?
Its not that I mind , I am loving and enjoying it , but still its little different and awkward like out of no where this happened...

As if sensing my inner fight he pull me closer into him and hugged me .

"You know I met an old friend at London and she told me that.... That one should always live in present , they should never let their past haunt them and their future make them worry, I want my present perfect and for me you are perfect , we are ... I  know we are going to have a rollercoaster future but I want to make memories that last for lifetime"
With that he kissed my forehead  ,while I stood there with my jaw drop , I was speechless , what should I say?

"Liam can I ask one more thing?" I know this would kill the moment but I had to its better we settle every thing today

He pull me in bridal style and nod for me to continue , we landed on soft mattress as he caress my face and pull my hair behind my ears

"You were asking" he said
Pulling me out of my own thoughts about him..

"Why were you angry that day , before you left for .. You know London " I asked in a low voice I didn't want to spoil his mood.

"Let's not talk about it please" he said trying to avoid

"But I want you to k ow that  , that day at masquerade party..."

He interrupted with his words and I was shocked at it
"I know ....you dated Jacob okay? You proposed to him " he said while getting up and going towards double door.

Out of nowhere I found my voice at high pitched defending myself
"No.. I never dated Jacob "

He turn around with a strange sarcastic chuckle
"Sure , you didn't I saw you" he said pointing at me.

"Oh my god.... You was there?"
He nodded
"But you didn't hear what we talked did you?" I asked him

"I heared you confessing your love"

Before he could complete I interjected in between

"You didn't hear your name? Like seriously I was standing there confessing my love to you thinking that it was you , but it wasn't you , and then Jacob promised me he won't tell you until I tell myself , but then I saw you and...."

I don't want to complete the sentence because it brought back memories ,memories that always haunts me.... They remind me of the fact that I am always a Substitute to him.
I was never his first.

..................................

A/n

Hey people thank you for adding my book to your reading list , I would appreciate your comments and votes