Epilogue ❤️😇

Ranveer: ishu started to walk towards the door. Immediately I went and closed the door. When She tries to open  I would lock it. It happened for 2to 3 times...

Ishanni: today he is a different Ranveer... fully he is in playful mood.

Mama leave me..

Ranveer: no I won't...

Ishanni: I want to go...

Ranveer: you can go after giving liplock to me...

Ishanni: my eyes widened...I can't believe he is speaking these things loudly...I felt fully shy and covered my face...

Ranveer: I am enjoying by teasing her... suddenly I said," ishu I am hungry"

Ishanni: I removed my hands from face and said wait mama I will prepare in 5 Min...and was about to go when suddenly he lifted me and placed me on bed...

He had a smirk on his face...I understood what he said.... later it was a passionate night.....

After 1year...

On tv

Gangster Manja who was involved in drug smuggling and human trafficking was arrested last week. But last night he escaped from jail and till now no news...

In another dark room noise was coming out for help help....ya it's gangster Manja shouting....

Ganesh: Plan C executed successfully on Manja...

Ranveer: superb....

Now the crime rate also has come down...as we have executed this plan to many gangster as they did not mend their ways.

Ishanni: Now people feel safe to walk during night time.

Keerthana: and many left crimes...

Ranveer: Ya we four made a team to eradicate human trafficking from the city....

Finally Keerthana and Ganesh married each other. Their marriage was performed by Chirag parents....and they are living with Chirag's parents only...

And even Lakshmi's daughter has started going to college....

Finally, I and ishu are enjoying our married life... After she came to my life things have completely changed... Infact she and Keerthana have started their own business...

I am happy to see her settled in her carrier also....

Happy ending...

Ok bbye guys I hope you enjoyed the story.....

Plz like and vote... 🙏🙏🙏