Woah

We didn't get very far when his phone began to ring.

"Hello?.....im busy.....shit....ok..... I'll be there" he sighed then put the phone down.

"I'm sorry Rogue as much as I want to take you home with me, there's been an issue that I have to attend, I leave the house for 5 minutes and police are already there"

"The police?"

"House party" he replies

"That must of been some party to have the police called"

"Is it alright if I drop you off hear, it's only about 10 minutes away from the club"

"Yeah sure"

"I'll see you later, we can finish off what we started" he kissed my cheek then I got out the car. He waved goodbye then drove away.

As soon as he was out of sight I wiped my cheek and my lips.

"This is just great" i was so relieved we didn't make it back to his house. I pull down my dress and start to walk back to the club. It was windy, cold and dark those all the things I hate.

After about 20 minutes I make it back to the club. Luckily I knew my way back home from her, I had a £5 note so I decided to get a taxi.

The driver agreed to take me near the old shop I used to work out for the £5 note. I thanked the driver and gave him the money.

I reached my house, the car was there and so were two others. Im guessing they were all here. I was nervous and scared , I didn't want to go in,I knew they were all going to be angry especially Ivan.

I push open the door and walk In

"Rogue?!" Paris shouted unsure to why I was here.

"What happened?" angrily asked Colt

"Something came up" I replied

"Did he mention anything about a party?" Asked Paris

"Yeah how did you know?"

"Cyrus" she replied

"You're in so much trouble" said Paris

"Ivan's furious!" Shouted Colt

We all stood there in silence when we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Ivan he looked beyond angry. My heart was beating so fast , he's going to shout at me.

"We should go now , Cyrus will be waiting for us" said Colt

"Wait you're going to leave me here .....with him" I nervously say to Paris.She shrugged and gave me a sympathetic look before they both left , leaving me and satan in the house alone.

"Before you start shouting let me explain" I say

"What the fuck is the matter with you Rogue ,what were you thinking ,do you know how worried we were how I was ,you-"

"I'm sorry" I say whilst I roll my eyes.Way to let me explain.

"Don't interrupt me when I'm talking , and don't you even think about rolling your eyes again"

"Fine " I snap back

"There's no excuse for what you did"

"I was doing the job"

"I don't think leaving the club with a vampire was part of the plan, you have the brain of an infant child!"

"I'm fine"

"Paris thought you were dead, it was a stupid idea" he continued

"It's not like she's the never done anything stupid" I defend