Chapter 27

We organized everyone to come over for dinner that night. Even Drake was over.

Quinn was bouncing around like a puppy, so excited.

Colin and Owen were trying to find out what he knew but he was keeping quiet.

Once everyone was over we sat down to dinner. As we were eating I could see Raf throwing anxious looks at us.

Do these guys think if it was bad news I'd be sitting down to dinner with them. Silly men.

Once we were all done, Aiden stands up.

Aiden, "Ok you two. Spit it out. How bad is it? What can we do to help?"

Raf, "What he said!"

I smile at my family. I hand Daly the pic of the babies that's labeled.
He doesn't say a word, he just passes the pic to Aiden. Aiden who was still standing drops like a rock back into his chair.

Raf grabs the pic off him and starts swearing in Italian. But he's smiling slightly too.

My cousins swarm him to find out what's happening, as do the O'Brian brothers. 

Colin, "You're having triplets!!!!"

Owen, "No fucking way!"

Rom, "Where? You have no stomach!"

Ric, "We need to feed you more. You need good Italian food."

Rod, "Nah, she'll be the size of a bus soon enough. Let her keep her shape while she can!"

Pat, "What the fuck?! Did you really say that? Did you enjoy it when she cut you from her life before?"

Rod shakes his head no.

Riley, "Well then don't ever call a woman, especially a pregnant woman, fat!"

Drake, "Dumbass!"

Roc, "And she won't be fat, she'll be growing and nourishing three human beings. It's beautiful."

Rob, "Just as she's beautiful. Congrats you two. I'm very happy for you."

Brady, "I'm happy too, but you two are going to need to be prepared. A single bub is hard work, but multiples, geez they suck."

Pat, Riley, Owen, Colin, Rom and Rod all shout "Hey!!!"

Daly, "My children will be perfect. You don't want us here, that's cool bro, I get it. No hard feelings. We'll leave as soon as we find a place."

I'm sad at where this conversation is heading, but I was stupid not to think they might want us to leave.

I mean, we're married. We should have our own house. Why had we not thought of that earlier.

Oh yeah. The Russians. As if he read my thoughts,

Daly, "I was planning on leaving once we had taken care of the Russians. We can start looking soon though."

Quinn, panicked, "NO! You can't go anywhere while the dangers still there. You can't!"

Brady, "Woah, talk about jumping to conclusions bro. Of course you should have your own place once it's safe, but you two are going to need alot of help. What I was going to suggest though, was soundproofing some rooms. Your room for sure. Plus babies rooms too. You can keep monitors in there and use them so if they're going nuts they don't wake up the house."

Raf, "We did that for our twins, Rom was a cryer and Rod was real mellow, but Roms constant crying would wake Rod and then he'd start too. So we soundproofed the rooms, then put them in separate rooms at night. Rom never woke Rod after that."