after a long time

A girl is waiting at the Fashion show entrance for her friend. She heard someone calling her name from the back and she turns back and sees a boy.

Boy- pragya...hi

Pragya- hi ...how are u? after a long time,

Boy-yeah, long time.last time I think we met at our school last day. what are you doing here?

Pragya – yeah abhi.. after I shifted to Delhi as I got a college seat there. I came to see the movie.

Abhi-what?

Pragya-then what? I came to see a fashion show.

Abhi- oh I see.

Pragya- what u see? I can't see anything..(smirks)

Abhi-what the?

Pragya- u don't have the copyright on it abhi.. Asr has a copyright on it.

Abhi-what...by the way who is this asr?

Pragya- you don't know about him? The heartthrob of many girls, the hero of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon serial.

Abhi-what? (with shock face)

Pragya – haha...see ur face ,wah! what a expression ,wait let me take a pic of u. hahaha

Abhi –who are u? where is the Pragya who is reserve, calm, the one who is to avoid boys?

Pragya- Abhi, both are one only..just circumstances are making people different.

Abhi-okay.

Pragya-so what are you doing here?

Abhi- me.

Pragya- not me?

Abhi – Yaar, let me continue..

Pragya( with puppy face)-okay.

Abhi laughs by seeing her face and Pragya joins him..

Abhi- I'm CEO of abhigya designer house.. So I'm the host here. I'm the head designer for this fashion show.

Pragya- So finally fulfilled ur dream?

Abhi-yeah. where are you working?

Pragya-actually I shifted here two weeks back. (she gets the message from her friend that she is waiting inside)ok bye. I have to go.

Abhi-Pragya can I have your number?

Pragya-900*******

Abhi-ok. see u soon.

All who witness this are just shocked.

hi guys, I just changed the story name and lines..

i hope it looks goods

Any suggestions..

Please comment below...

C u soon..bye-bye...

by honey

anyone from telly updates who read my stories.. comments down.

love you