1

Secretary : Okay, okay! Everybody listen please! Today you are going to do the first phase of the audition. You will...

(In your mind)

Okay so today is the day of my life. The audition just started and I am so stressed that my body is shivering like crazy. I am so afraid! I need to calm down or I will...

Secretary :  Y/N! she shouted. It is your turn. Take your place on the stage please.

I got on the stage and started to do my performance. At the moment everything was right, I was not stressed because I was doing what I love the most. I enjoyed and was so focused on it that I did not realized the music ended. I bowed at to judges and I was ready to leave the stage but one of the judges stopped me.

Judge : What do you think of your performance? Why do you want to be here? In this school?

Y/N : I do not really have an opinion on my performance. But if I had to say something I will say that I did great even if you did not like it because the thing is that I enjoyed the amount of time that I danced for you. And it was just an amazing experience. I want to be in this school because I just want to achieve my dream like every person in this room, I just want to do what I love and of course learn new genres of dance or music. That is why I want to enter this school. Thank you.

I left the stage and went home. I will receive a reply about the audition in a week or so. Honestly I am pretty good about the dance I did and all. If I will not be accepted it will be sad of course but I will never give up. I will keep on dreaming and I will do everything to reach my dream to be 

A DANCER.

Hi guys, I know it's a short chapter but it's just the beginning. You will see what will happen in this story and I really really hope you will like it!

I missed you sooooo soooo much and I hope we will have fun now with new stories that I will write and I want to thank one of my dearest ARMY and of course friend Kim who helps me to write this story.

Love M 🖤