Chapter 18

"Soph?" I woke to someone quietly calling me and nudging me.

I blinked a couple times and opened my eyes.

"Yeah?" I yawned and muttered.

"You must be tired, you knocked out the minute we got here last night." Matt said.

Wait, last night? I checked my phone for the time and it was almost 5 am. Mahogany must be wondering where I am. Oh well.

"Look, at the sunrise!" Matt said.

I looked up from where I was sitting only to see a perfect sunrise with the ocean scenery.It was so beautiful.

"Wow it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" I said.

"Yeah, you are..." Matt said quietly.

I was blushing, but I got up from where I was sitting cuddled up next to him.

As soon as Matt noticed, he put his arm around me.

"I'm not Matt but that honestly means alot" I said shyly. Matt smiled in response.

"So, want to tell me why you were upset last night?" Matt asked.

"It's not important... I'm over it" I sighed. "What about you Matt? I haven't seen you as much, and didn't you say that you came here to calm down and stuff?"

Matt looked at me.

Matts POV

Soph asked what was wrong with me, but was I really about to tell her that I was upset because of her? Maybe I could just give her hints? Yeah that's what I'll do.

"Yeah, um... I think I might be in love" I said.

"With who?" Sophie asked.

"Not important it's just, I think one of my friends love her too and it sucks to not have her." Too much Matt, You've said too much.