Chapter 18: Trouble II

Few months ago, he had to deal with a ridiculous dating rumor involving him and Red Velvet's Seulgi. He barely talked to this girl yet people made an assumptions from a single photo and the way how they dressed up matchingly. Therefore they were concluded as a legit couple like for real? They got to be kidding him.

Speaking of his dating scandal, Jimin had not talk to Yeoul yet about her opinion on this matter though he believed everyone is entitled to have their own judgment. Deep down inside, he hoped Yeoul would always talk to him first if any malicious rumor happened to break in the future.

He cared because he didn't want to lose Yeoul anymore. They promised to take things slow, so be it. But he would make sure to not let anything ruin their already blooming relationship. Rekindling an old relationship often burn more brightly.

Cross finger for his relationship with Yeoul.

"Jimin-ah you look like you're in a deep thought about something.You seem kind of down though sometimes you are overly cheerful than usual. Missing someone back in Seoul? " a voice brought him back to reality and he realized he was in the midst of applying a makeup.

Jimin flustered but he kept his posture cool not trying to be obvious "I was a little tired, I think I need sleep which is not 4 hours" he chuckled.

"We will be done in few hours so bear with it until then alright?" she nodded with a friendly smile.

"Nuna.. can I ask you something?" Jimin chewed his lower lips nervously. Of course, his mind was busy to get the perfect phrase to ask this nuna a question. Considering she's a woman herself, he wondered how they think or more like how Yeoul think.

"Sure what is it Jimin.." she replied casually anticipating his question. Her hands continued to do magic on Jimin face even though they were having a conversation.

"Ermm nuna.. If you ever date a public figure who has lots of fans to the point that he is open to any scandals or rumors. What do you feel about dating that person?" he tilted his head a little to peek at stylist nuna expression.

She hummed, taking her time to find the perfect answer "It will be hard for me to handle at first since the person will be dealing with different gender, make it women or men. If a man is surrounded by many girls,its definitely makes me feel insecure. However, when you agree to date a luminary that means you are open to any possibility which includes crazy fans and scandals. In my opinion, if a girl agrees to be with that famous person she is open minded and mentally ready for anything" his lips were pressed into thin line as he exhaled a soft sigh.

Was Yeoul mentally ready?

"Do you think you can handle his world?" he inquired again.

"Well..I cant say, I can deal with it fully but I am willing to learn and accept him just the way he is because after all I am in love with him right. So I have nothing to regret" she dabbed the corner of his eyes a little to remove the stain.

Jimin was about to ask another question then he heard she continued "All I'm saying is, there must be a clear communication from both sides. In any relationship, never trust something which doesn't come out from your partner's mouth. Always listen and listen first, and then only you judge. If there's one area where honesty is of utmost importance, it's how you feel about each other and the relationship. When you do address a problem in your relationship, do it with loving kindness alright? With a goal of healing what is bruised between you" he unconsciously nodded to stylist nuna's mind-blowing piece of advice.

"Is this about you?" she chuckled softly upon seeing the faint blush taking over his cheek, turning his skin an embarrassing shade of pink.

"Mmm... it is not like.." neither he denied nor he admitted to it.

Taking the cue as a 'yes', she eyed the younger boy deeply "Alright, we are ending this serious conversation now" stylist noona smiled in between her work and he was glad she didn't question him further. The boy leaned in his chair to unwind, so she could apply his eyeliner easily. But not long after, he drifted off into deep thought again, Na Yeoul.

-------------------

"Good morning sleeping beauty"

"What....do you want Park Jimin.. why are you waking me up at 4 in the morning, it is still early"

"Hey.. get out for a second"

"What? Why? I am too lazy to drag my ass off the bed. Go away"

"I am being serious, come out. You will be surprised"

"Dont joke around"

"I am not.. Come on!" he shushed urging Yeoul to come out in the middle of her sleep.

"FINE! If it is unimportant I will hunt you down and slaughter you" she hung up with a deep groan. She was too tired to even open her eyes wide, now this guy out of nowhere demanded her to come out at dawn, was he being serious?

Grumpy Yeoul got off from bed, grabbing her sweater and put it on angrily, without even checking herself in the mirror. She really didn't care seriously, all she wanted was to get over this whatever prank he tried to pull and crashed the bed again.

Exiting her house, she pulled on the hoodie, it was soft and warm enough to cover her messy hair and puffy face "Now what he wants me to see" she yawned and her eyes started to water.

She frowned to see the empty streets, as she glanced around there was no sign of human "Screw you Jimin. Wait until you come, I will kill you" she hummed, kicking the pebbles. As she was getting ready to turn back and head inside, she felt a pair of arm around her, pulling her into a tight hug.

Yeoul was stunned because she recognized this smell, it was Jimin. How on earth he's here when he was supposed to be in Hong Kong. Or was she failed to remember the date of their Hong Kong Wings Tour, that must be it. If not how was it possible to see Jimin here bear hugging her.

"I miss you Yeoul" his whisper was ticklish.

"God... Park Jimin why are you here?" she hugged him back, burying her face deep in his embrace. Whatever I miss you too, she squealed in her head.

Jimin let out a soft chuckle, how she missed that voice "We just arrived yesterday, so I took the last bus to Busan. So here I am" Yeoul was touche by his kindness. How could a man be this perfect?

"Why didn't you give me a call ishh" she looked up, caressed his cheeks "And you are not wearing mask, are you crazy? Even it is dark, you still need to put one" Yeoul disagreed.

"I took it off when I reached here, so don't worry. Stop nagging, invite me inside. I am cold and I need sleep" he pouted childishly. He slung his arms around her shoulder as they made their way inside and soon after a shadow came out of his hidden spot with a clueless face.

Park Jimin is dating someone. This is big. The person has been following Jimin as ordered from his paper company. Every person in the company was assigned to get a scoop of a particular celebrity and he happened to be in charged of the famous Bangtan Sonyeodan's member, Park Jimin. Before he witnessed this scene in front of him, he believed Jimin was dating Red Velvet's Seulgi but not anymore.

That is interesting, he smug after reviewing few shots taken of their intimate moment together before went to hiding again.