{12}

Y/n pov

"Please..NO!" My eyes open wide. I'm sure I heard someones scream. I hold my breath to make sure, and there is the scream with a cracked tone. "N–no!! Stop hurting her. Plea–se!" I terribly jumped out of the bed towards Taehyungs room, his screams leading me the way. Without hesitation I barged in without knocking.

"Taehyung?" He was all sweating and crying, I never saw him like this, this kinda ached my heart. I shaked him, no awake. "Taehyung! Kim Taehyung!" I shaked him by his shoulder harder than before. I had to do this. The sound of the slap hit the whole room. He gasped loudly while sitting on the bed, breathing heavily with sweats all over him. His eyes was wide, our eyes locked together. I didn't dare to say anything.

"Why you here?" I gave him a question look, seriously?

"you wher-"

"I'm sure I told the maids to let you know that you should not enter my room like that, Y/n."

"And I'm pretty sure they didn't told me, Taehyung." he got serious and came closer to me, saying,

"Y/n, if i say something, just shut up. Don't reply back on me, Remember." He wouldn't listen to me if i don't interrupt his words.

"Taehyung, you whe-"

"Get out, now." he ordered not giving his ears to me.

"Taehyungyouwherescreamingallthetime!" I speedy spoke without any breath, he looks kinda surprised. Even so he didn't get me, he stare at the door and back at me, giving me a sign to get out. I nod slowly and got out of his room, why wouldn't he listen for once? I shaked my head. I was on my way to my room when i bumped into the maid who looks on her 40's.

"I'm sorry!" She Bowed, apologizes.

"It's okay, I should be sorry, I'm the one who didn't look in front." I said with a smile on, she returns the smile, and said,

"Perhaps, are you tired?" I shaked my head, she then say,

"Why don't we talk for awhile, whatever you wanted to talk about? Maybe you will get sleepy after that." I nodded and followed her to the living room like a little kid.

"I'm Sana. I have been working for Mr.Kim as a maid since he was born, and I'm still taking care of him till now." I smiled at her words, and say,

"I have never seen you before?"

"Ah! About that. I was having a long vacation." I nodded in understatement. And asked,

"May I ask, where are his parents?" Her eyes soften with sadness.

"They got murdered a long time. He is trying his best to search for the criminal. They got killed when he was like five years old, he even doesn't remember how his parents looks was, and that's when me and his grandparents taking care of him. Mrs.Kim-"

"Oh, please just call me, Y/n. It will make me more comfortable." I smiled and let her continue.

"Y/n, he is actually a good man, trust me. He just doesn't know how to behave in front of people around him since his parents dead, I'm so glad he chooses you as his wife! I have a feeling you will change him, Y/n." I don't know what to say, he forced me to marry him and that's not okay with me, if he have to behave he had to behave good at the first place.

"I don't know, Sana." She took my hand in hers.

"I'm begging you, Y/n. Take good care of him, Please?" Why is she all of a sudden doing this? Why is she making this more difficult for me?

"I'm sorry, but I will try.." I lowered my head low, she then hugged me tightly that she doesn't want to let go, those warms makes me weak, I hugged her back with a pat on her back.

"And, Y/n. Be carefull who to trust and not to trust on, promish me that?" I didn't know what she means by that, all I did was nodding with a smile on. After that, I said my goodnight to her and went to my room, I'm so tired of this, all of this is just a huge mess, everything is a mess. But i forgot to ask her, does he always get that dream? And what was it about?
~
"found him yet?" Says the dangerously man to his guard.

"N-no sir...I'm sorry again." the sick man smashes his glass of wine on the floor, yelling. The guard watch the glass shatter in pieces.

"How many times do I Have to tell you, Do not come without the freaking details about him! I want all his details!" the guy replied stuttering badly.

"I'm so–so sorry, sir! I promise yo–you i will not come until I find it!" He bowed, he was scared to death of him.

"Bullshit! You always say the same thing and end up broke it. This time your head will be on the floor with blood coming out of it! So you better don't lose. Now go do your job! Properly this time!" The guard then ran out of the room.

"Where are you, Min Yoongi? Argh!" He puts his palm on his lips while coughing hardly and saw blood on his palm. He didn't wanted to die now...not yet. Not without seeing his face.
~
"So tell me about you." Chan said while looking at, Yoongi. Who was still staring at the picture.

"She is everything to me." Chan looked at Yoongi who has waterly in his eyes.

"Yoongi. I wanna help you, I just want to help my cousin to find his sister. So don't worry, I'm with you." Yoongi looks at Chans serious look, which Yoongi find it amusing. Yoongi chuckles, shaking his head.

"you are so childish. " Yoongi patted Chan's back. Thank you, I'm greatful for having you, Chan. Yoongi said to himself.