eight !

( eight ! )

THEY HEARD yelling. Blair looked at Xander who gave the original hybrid a small smile.

She had never heard or seen the Cullen's fight this bad and she had seen the sisters through some pretty disastrous times.

Blair grabbed Xander had and they ran through the woods. She didn't want to see the family tear apart like hers...

Xander and Blair stood in the living room hearing everyone talk. It wasn't pretty. Bella was in the living room as well but with her human ears...she couldn't hear the nasty words that some of them were saying.

"Stop!"

The Cullen's looked at the original hybrid. It was scary whenever Blair turned angry. You don't want to get on her bad side. She is a Mikaelson after all.

"I don't want to hear this talk" she said coming closer to the kitchen. "Do you have any idea of what Bella is going through? No, you are all hear chatting away and yet she's all alone."

She turned to them "I have been with you though some ruff times but seriously this is just...i don't have any words to describe what I'm feeling."

She looked at them individually. "From my experience family is supposed to be with each other though thick and thin....you aren't doing a very good job right now."

Blair ran her hand through her hair. "I have heard around humans giving birth to hybrids..you don't need to worry about Bella because I've got it covered and if you can't deal with it then I'll take her to New Orleans and look after her by myself."

Her eyes turned dark "Do you understand?" The Cullen's nodded their heads and Blair looked at Xander and grinned.

"Let's go and meet a friend of mine, shall we?"

Xander nodded his head and then Blair grabbed his hand.

"We will be back in a few weeks and if I hear that anyone is mistreating or saying anything upsetting to Bella...you'll lose your head."

Then she walked out of the house as Xander was grinning to himself.

"So who are we meeting?"

Blair looked at her mate.

"You'll find out soon enough."

__________

Meanwhile the Cullen's just all stared at each other in shock. "Is everything all right in there?" Bella asked as she tried to get up off of the couch.

Edward walked over to his wife and gave her a small smile. "Yes, everything is fine. Xander and Blair are going away for a few weeks."

Bella nodded her head "why?" She asked him. "They want to see what..." Bella tilted her head "What is it Edward" she asked him as he smiled.

"She wanted to try and help you, that's all."

Bella was shocked as she hasn't known the woman very long but she relaxed a little bit. It seamed that only Blair was on her side.

________________

Another update....wow I'm proud of myself. I'm going to make up a character  that is Blair's friend. I'm sorry that it is short!

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to,

Comment,
Vote
&
Follow

Bye!

__thealpha__