ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

Just comment below and don't forget to vote!

Enjoy reading!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Asta was your colleague in Black Bulls, along with the sister of the Captain of Silver Eagles: Noelle Silva. You were a shy girl who rarely talks and a pessimistic one. To summarize it, you were actually the opposite of the courageous and boisterous Asta. Every mission that you've taken with your teammates, you weren't even doing anything to help them but just to stare at them and be frozen on your spot. And basically, this made you devastated because of it. You thought you're giving them a hard time and let yourself be a nuisance to their mission and... you're feeling hopeless.

However, it all changed when you met Asta, he helped you in those times that you were depressed. He always motivated you; saying that you can be awesome in your own way even if you're a timid one. Every time that you're having a mission with Asta, you were amazed to watch the non-magic user's exuberance and not giving up in times of crisis. Even if he's all injured and beaten up, he still has the courage to fight the enemies. He won't give up unless he defeats them.

Meeting Asta really gave you hope, he's like the light in your darkness. Asta's determination and tenacity was really contagious.

Because of the times that you were always watching the ash-blonde haired guy, you didn't notice that you actually fell for him. It really scared you, to have these romantic feelings towards your colleague, when you knew well that your friend Noelle has a crush on Asta. You were crestfallen to know the fact that Asta won't look at you just like how you look at him. Because first of all, Noelle is much closer to Asta rather than you, especially you two seldom talk.

"(Name)!" You heard Asta's loud voice called your name. You glance at the guy who was smiling at you widely.

"Oh hey, Asta. What's up?" You asked with a soft tone.

"Do you want to come with me and Noelle to the castle town?" Once Noelle's name being mentioned by the guy you like. Your chest tightens and a lump formed inside your throat.

You knew how Noelle really likes Asta and how she wanted to spend time with him alone. Therefore, you declined his offer with a forced smile etched on your face.

"I'm sorry but I have some errands to take care of."

Asta blinks, "Eh? What is it? We can help you!"

"No, it's my job so you two can go without me," you lied to him and stood up from your seat, which made him confused.

"Where are you going, (Name)?"