Fouders day

Baileys PoV
I haven't talked to Elena in a while. I found out she was adopted and she didn't tell me, she probably doesn't even care about me. I'm not her real sister. I cried so hard when I found out, Elena tried to come in but I blocked to door. Luckily she didn't get Steffie or Dami because the would have got in. The only thing that blocked the door was a chair so. The rest of that night I kept the door blocked and now that it's morning I don't wanna go out and face her. Right now I'm sitting clutching my duvet around me starring at the door, terrified that someone would force the door open. I stayed like this for a while, when there was a quiet knock at the door. "Baby?" It was my mummy but I didn't want to see Elena. "Bailey please open the door for me. Please?" I got out of my bed slowly, trying to decide what to do. "Elena and Jeremy have gone out." Now that I knew Elena was gone I quickly knocked the chair out of the way, making a loud bang but I ignored it. Swinging open the door and throwing myself at mummy sobbing into her jumper. She held me tightly stroking my back soothingly. "Awww Bailey. What's wrong? Huh?" She paused pulling away and wiping my fresh tears. "Why did you locked yourself in your room?" She looked at me with worried eyes, I sniffled rubbing my eyes. "Elena doesn't love me anymore......" I trailed of more tears spilling down, mummy shock her head wiping more tears. "Why would you ever think that?" I looked her straight in the eye and replied "she's not my sister anymore." Mummy hugged me tighter than before. "Bailey! Elena is and will always be your sister, she will always love you. Don't ever think otherwise. Okay?" I pulled back nodded slightly. "Promise me bailey." She held out her pinky, I locked mine with hers "I promise." We both smiled brightly at each other. "That's my girl! Now let's get some  The breakfast." I jumped in excitement and rushed down to the kitchen with mummy close behind.

Today is the founders parade and I can't wait to see Elena's and Caroline's dresses. They are on the miss mystic falls float and it is set in 1800's. I wish I could wear a fancy dress like them, but I'm too small. Dami said when I was older he would escort me to my first ball. I don't think he really will. Anyway Elena is getting her fancy dress on now. She looks ever so different. He hair is curled perfectly and the dress touches the door and us very tight around her waist. It did not look comfortable at all. "Ouch! This dress hurts." Elena complain with a serious face on. Mummy stood up from sorting the bottom of her dress "suck it in, baby." I jumped up crossing my arms over my chest "HEY! That's what you call me." They turned to me giggling, I pouted and stormed down stairs. I waited in the kitchen for Elena to be ready, luckily mummy left the sweetie box down and I managed to swing a few before they came downs. "Bailey!" I turned around with my hand still half in the sweetie box to find Elena looking at me with her hands on her hips. "Are you stealing sweets....." she trailed off and I looked down guilty "without me!" She finished and quickly made her way towards me and took a handful and shoved them quickly into her bag. We giggle until we hear my mummy coming down the stairs, without hesitation Elena closed the box and returned it to the top shelf. "Ready to go?" She asked clueless, I tried my best not to giggle. "Yeah! Let's go." Mummy headed for the door. I couldn't help but let a small giggle, Elena turned to me "Shh" she put her finger to her lips and ushered me to the door.

Elena left with Stefan to prepare for the float, I stayed with Damon. I would of stayed with mummy but I thought she should have some fun with her friends. "Excited munchkin?" Damon asked me weaving through the crowd to get near the floats. "Yes! Elena looks so pretty." I squealed excitedly, I looked down "I with I was as pretty as her..." I mumbled sadly. "Nonsense munchkin, your the most beautiful girl here." He kissed my temple and I giggled. "Let's give a big hand to the mystic falls marching band." I turned and watched the band, clapping my hands together. I loved the marching band all the instruments were so cool. They passed by as Mayor Lockwood continued "And for a little local history, Mr Saltzman's students have recreated Virginia's battle of willow creek!" I saw Tyler and Jeremy, Tyler pretended to shoot Jeremy. Jeremy makes funny dead face making me laugh, I waved at him and he waved back smiling. Looking at their float I suddenly had a thought "Hey Dami?" He looked down at me in his arms "did you fight in the battle." He smirked. "Curious little mind of yours munchkin. Yes. I did fight." Before I could say anything else the mayor introduced the next float. "Ladies and gentleman, please welcome our stunning Miss Mystic falls court and their handsome escorts." I looked over and saw them, they all looked amazing. "This is Caroline Forbes, Miss mystic falls. Aren't they beautiful." My eyes lit up at the sight. "Wow" I breathed out amazed. The float came closer and I made eye contact with Matt and Caroline. I waved eagerly which they returned, repeating the same with Steffi and Elena. I saw Elena face drop when she saw Damon, he waved sarcastically making me giggle. Damon turned around and Bonnie was there glaring at him. "What do you want?" She asked him discussed, I didn't get why she hated him. "Just watching the parade." She smirked causing me to role my eyes "oh! And I'm babysitting." He gestured to me. "No your not!" I snapped at him grumpily "babysitting requires a baby and I don't see one." They both laughed at my stubbornness, while I went into a little huff with my arms cross and head hung low. "Hey where are you going?" I look up and see bonnie storming away "I wanna say something to you" "just leave me alone!" He was going to upset her "Dami....." he put his hand up stopping me "thank you!" He told her shoving us both. "The device that Emily spelled could have killed me. I don't take what you did lightly..... Thank you!" Bonnie stood speechless before regaining herself "I did it for Elena." Damon stepped closer to her "I know that.. but I'm still very grateful And....." he paused thinking about his choice of words. "I owe you" he said simply leaving her standing there shocked. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck holding tightly. "What's this for munchkin?" He asked I pulled away and smiled at him "You were nice to bonnie." He shock his head and continued walking.

Damon left me with Caroline and Matt in the grill but they were too busy flirting to notice me slip away. I just wandered round the town square ignoring the mayors speech looking for someone to talk too. When suddenly I was grabbed from behind, I came face to face with a strange man. His face turned inhuman and I screamed in shock. Nobody heard me cause of the fire works, he went for my neck when he suddenly fell to the ground holding his head in pain. Dropping me to the ground, I hit my head really hard and my vision was all blurry. Some police officers came and injected me with something and dragged me away. I don't know where I am but they just set me on the floor in some kind of basement. I was in the corner and was terrified but I still couldn't move much. Nobody was moving but I saw a man standing over a Anna, before I even thought of saying anything the man shoved a stake harshly into his chest, turned Anna body grey covered in veins. The man left and then the room suddenly went on fire. I squealed in fear the adrenaline giving me the freedom to move. "Bailey?!!" I heard my someone shout my name. Looking to the source I saw Dami propped against a pole. Without hesitation I ran to him through the fire, burning my entire body. I cried out in pain falling into his arms, "Dami it hurts." I cried feeling tears flowing freely. He pulled me closer being carful of my burns. I hid my face in his chest finding it hard to breath. "Shh Bailey I'll get us out. Just breath." He mumbled the last part. By his tone I could tell he didn't think we were gonna make it. I tried to calm my breathing but I couldn't and began frantically coughing. My throat burned feeling the oxygen leave my body "NO! Bailey! Breath! Please." His voice faded out as I fell limp in his arms.