7.

Lea was the first one to wake up the next morning

Lea was the first one to wake up the next morning. She got up, did a few stretches, took a shower, and got ready to head over to breakfast. Lea was a morning person, she loved to see the sun shining and the birds chirping. She made her way into the great hall, only seeing a couple of people there as it was still quite early in the morning. Lea opened her potions textbook as she ate some food, just trying to get prepared for one of the hardest classes here.

The same could not be said for Mya. She had been tossing and turning all night long, because of one certain girl. Lavender Brown, who had decided to snore the night away, had made sure Mya was dead tired the next morning. Mya wasn't a morning person either, but she just could not get any sleep. So, she walked into the great hall, looking like a mess. Her hair was pulled into a lazy bun, as she tried to rub the sleep out of her eyes. She spotted Lea at the Slytherin table as she made her way over.

"Morning," Mya yawned, sitting down next to Lea.

"Oh, morning," Lea smiled over at her friend as her tea mug rested by her lips. "Have a good night's rest then?"

"Lavender would not stop snoring," Mya groaned as she reached forward and grabbed a piece of buttered put toast. "She stopped at one point, around three in the morning, and I thought she died. But, she continued shortly after that, and I could not get back to sleep."

"I'm sorry," Lea took a sip of her tea.

Mya waved her off as she shoved the toast in her mouth. "It's all right. Wasn't as bad as breaking Harry and Seamus up from a fight."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for you," Lea pouted reaching to place her tea mug back on the table. 

"Honestly," Mya took a sip of her pumpkin juice. "It's nothing I couldn't handle. But tell me, how was your night?"

"Alight," Lea shrugged. "Not much happened. I mean, the common room is pretty cool, you can see right into the black lake,"

"Now that is awesome," Mya chuckled as she pushed some of her fly away's back. "I saw you talking to Draco last night, what did he say?"

"Nothing, just said I studdered," Lea told her.

"You don't stutter," Mya said confused.

"I do when that boy is around," Lea sighed as she pushed her textbook away, realizing, as normal, not much studying would happen with Mya around. "I just can't help it. I get all flustered, and my words start to mix together."

"Well then don't," Mya acted as if it was as simple as that.

"Don't?" Mya raised a brow. "Don't what? Get flustered? Talk to Draco?"

"All of the above," Mya told her causing Lea to roll her eyes. "Look, let's push aside all the hotness that is Draco, and remember one thing. This is Draco Malfoy. You know what is going to happen to him next year. You know the struggles he's going to be going through. You know Pansy is crazy about him. Do you really want to do that to yourself? Do you want to get involved with a guy who is going to be pushed to his limits?"