BADASS

Chapter 9: badass

After fixing up Tee, Joyce took eleven to see Will, hoping she'd know what was going on. In the mean time, Tee was talking to Mike about how he had been, and how much she had missed him.

"Y-you know, I don't blame Hopper," She told mike as she held onto his hand, the two sitting on the couch, "he did it f-for my safety."

"He could've told me," Mike snapped as he looked down at his lap. Tee sighed, putting her head on Mike's shoulder.

"He didn't want you hurt," Tee reasoned as Mike leaned back, wrapping an arm around her, "and anyway, I-I'm here now, aren't I?"

"Don't leave again," Mike begged her, bringing her body closer to him, Tee smiled softly as she wrapped her arms around his middle, smooshing her face to his chest.

"Never."

Mike smiled at her reply and kissed the top of her head softly as Max walked in.

"Oh- sorry, I-" Max began, backing out of the room as if she'd just caught them having sex. The two looked over at her.

"Don't worry," Tee told her, Max looking at her in shock that she was being nice.

"Tee," Mike said, standing up and gesturing to Max, "this is Max-"

"I know," Tee told him, looking at Max who was trying to give her a warm smile. The girl didn't mean any harm, and Tee clearly won mike back, so there didn't need to be any arguments, "I'm sorry a-about earlier."

"Woah. Really?" Max asked her in shock, and Tee nodded, walking over to her and sticking out her hand.

"It's nice t-to meet you, Zoomer," Tee smiles at her. Max's face dropped in confusion, how did she know that?

"Zoomer?" Max asked her.

"I saw y-you and mike," She explained, "t-thats why I was mean, because I th-thought he'd moved on."

"Mike hates me," Max said, making Mike try to protest in the back when Tee sent him a glare.

"I don't," Tee says to Max, and Max smiles, shaking the girl's hand. The two girls turned towards mike, only to see the rest of the people inside the house staring at Tee, eleven behind them

"What?" Tee asked them, brows furrowed.

"I can do it, but I need her help," El says to Joyce, talking about closing the gate.