Chapter Five - Shameless Thoughts

AN: Am so sorry guys, I feel like it's been forever! But here you go and some smut.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Happy reading x

Why are my thoughts constantly dirty?

KAYLEIGH ELLIOTT

"ARE YOU SURE it's okay to leave you for tonight?" Ava asks me with worried eyes.

I nod. "I'm sure, you guys go have fun." I smile towards her and Jaxon.

Jaxon's hand slips through Ava's and she turns to look at him, her eyes full of happiness. Ava turns back to me after a few moments, snapping out of her love trance.

"There is some wine in the fridge, help yourself," she smiles at me.

"Thanks, I'm gonna need it." I say as I think about the endless amount of college work I have to do.

"Love you," she drops Jaxon's hand and comes over to hug me.

"Love you too," I say as I wrap my arms around her quickly.

Ava pulls away and meets Jaxon's side again.

"Bye Kayleigh," Jaxon says.

"Bye," I wave.

I watch as they exit the kitchen, Jaxon's hand taking Ava's once more. He brings their hands up to his lips and he gently kisses the skin on the back of her hand.

He looks at her so lovingly and it made my heart melt. She really found a keeper.

Once the front door is firmly shut I decide I should grab my MacBook. This work ain't gonna do itself.

"That'll be us one day,"

"Bloody fucking hell," I curse instantly, jumping into the air.

I press my hand firmly to my chest and turn to Kayden who is standing in the door way, looking amused.

Attempting to clam my breathing. I was so damn jumpy and I hated it. Kayden chuckles at how startled I am.

"Don't you ever creep up on me like that again," I say instantly pointing a finger at him.

He walks towards the kitchen island and watches me.  He cracks a smile that makes me feel weak at the knees.

"Did you hear what I said?" He questions me. "Before you jumped about ten feet in the air."

I roll my eyes at his comment. "No, what did you say?"

Resting my fingers down onto the island in front of me. His lips twitch into a smirk. "That'll be us one day,"

I shake my head at him confused. "What will?"

"Going on a date,"

I hold his stare for a few seconds, noticing his eyes gleaming with confidence. I let out a shuttered laugh that sounds so incredibly rude. Like I'd never be seen dead on a date with him.

"What's so funny?" He says narrowing his eyes at me.

"You and me on a date?" I quickly clarify.

He nods.

I laugh again, realising how extremely awkward I sound. "O-kay, good one Kayden," I say as I slap down onto the island and begin to walk in the direction of the hall.