Caught

"Do you want to run some errands with me?" Damien asked as he drove in the direction of the orphanage. His large palm swallowed her thigh as he caressed the soft skin.

Mia smiled at his offer and agreed. "Sure"

Damien pinched her chubby cheeks and laughed when she pressed herself into the seat.

"Great. We'll swing by your place so that you can change." He added. Reminding her that she was still dressed in an oversized hoodie from this morning.

The drive wasn't long, and he parked across the street like a pro.

"Aren't you coming?" Mia asked as she opened the door.

Damien looked at her unsurely. "You want me to meet Andra?"

"You're the most important person in my life Damien. Of course, I want her to meet my boyfriend."

Damien still looked wary despite Mia's enthusiasm. He was an older guy and didn't appear to be the friendliest at that. Even though Mia was 18, he was sure that seeing her with someone older, even if only by a few years, would upset most parents.

Damien laced their fingers and let her guide him to the front door. After they walked in, Mia's eyes flickered around her surroundings in search of the woman's familiar face. With no one in sight, she hummed and directed Damien up the stairs towards her bedroom.

After closing the door, she began looking through her closet for an appropriate outfit. Damien sat on her bed carefully, worried that the twin sized mattress would collapse under his weight.

He watched Mia pick out a skater skirt and a taupe sweater, but his eyes widened greedily when she stripped without thought.

"Damn." He groaned after she pulled on her skirt.

The white fabric barely reached mid-thigh and her ass looked amazing in it.

Damien clenched his jaw as she pulled on the same boots from before. She was bent down low, her ass in the air and he couldn't help himself when he gave it a hard smack.

Mia yelped and stood up straight.

"What was that for?" she gasped while rubbing the now reddened cheek.

"For teasing me pretty girl." He leaned over and placed his elbows on his knees with a playful glint in his eyes.

Mia huffed and rolled her eyes in mock annoyance.

Damien stood up and made his way towards her. His hand reached out to release the hair tie that contained her hair in a messy bun. Her blonde strands fell down her back in soft tendrils, framing her face delicately.

"Beautiful" He muttered, gazing into her eyes.

Mia's expression softened at the compliment and she managed a soft "thank you" as he opened her bedroom door so they could leave her room.

Mia ducked her head as she left her room, her cheeks hot to the touch. However, her lowered gaze caused her to bump into someone and she snapped her head up in shock.

"Mia? What are you doing here? I thought you were staying at Lorelei's until tomorrow morning." Andra's matured face was contorted in a confused expression before she heard footsteps approaching and her gaze turned to one of fear.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" Andra spoke slowly. She tried to mask the tremble in her voice with her stern tone but the way she moved Mia behind her was enough to reveal her true feelings.

"I'm Mia's boyfriend." Damien answered simply. His voice was calm and unbothered, and he tried to voice himself respectfully. But he was rather offended that the woman thought to pull Mia into her side as if he was a danger to her.