out!

The next day
Samantha's POV

"Jack where the fuck are you would at least pick the fucking phone up!" I yelled into the phone before hanging up. Moments later he waltzs in smelling like shit and booze.

"Where were you last night" I asked as calm as possible

"Out" he replies

"Jack I've been calling you since midnight till 1second ago!"

"Well I've been busy"

"So I wasn't busy with our kid trying to understand why he's been crying all night"

"Yeah so what" he groans

"When a fucking doctor comes and tells you that your kid has fucking hernia Jack. Gio needed his dad the most and you were no where to be found instead you were out drinking!"

"I was not"

"Wake the fuck up Jack you smell like shit and don't worry"
I said before going up to Gio's nursery. I got his bag and him and put them in the car. I drove to work to get some stuff to work home for the day. Before I could leave Dejeah stops me.

"Mr. Wilkinson wants you to review these for Thursday" she said handing me a flashdrive and some papers. I give her a small smile and walk out with Gio strapped in his carrier. When I got home I went to my office with Gio and locked the door. I plugged the flash in immediately regret it. I made sure Gio was asleep and went to find Jack.

"I'm going to ask you this one last time","where were you?"

"I went out with some friends last night"

"Ok lets pretend I'm one of your dumb exes go ahead and lie to me"

"Well why don't you enlighten me babe" he says sarcastically

"Do you even care at all or am I the knocked up girl you're forced to take care of"

"What are you talking about?!" He yelled

"I'm talking about your fucking sex tape with my assistant!"

"About that I was going to tell you but-"

"I don't want this I don't want Gio near this get out please" I say in tears

"No babe don't do that"

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled and he did as told.

I dialed her number and waited for her response....

"You're fired" was all I said before hanging up. I finished up all the  arrangements for the Gala which was tomorrow except I need to get a freakin' dress. Suddenly the door flew open and some of my favorite people walked in.

"I forgot you guys were coming" I say tearing up

"We never miss the Wilkinson Christmas Gala" Stassis chimes

"Why you crying babe?" Mads asked and I told them everything.

Stassie, kelsey, Madison and I went out to get a dress while Johnson stayed back with Gio until the rest of my family arrives. When we got back my parents and siblings were here as well as Jack's, unfortunately I had to call him to bring his ass back. After the whole reunion the family went down to the venue while Jack and I stayed back. I didn't speak with him I just did some research and found something interesting. I went to find Jack

"So apparently your hoe was at our wedding" I smiled sarcastically

"What?"

"Remember when I thought you had a cousin at our wedding well turns out its your hoe crashed it", "who is she?"

"Jade's Claudia's sister"

"So because she's your ex-sidechick's sister you had to pull your dick out and show her a good time?"
I just laughed at him and walked away.