Chapter 4: I love Liam.

Hannah's house above.

Amelia Black

So my friends dragged me to a party at Hannah's house. Hannah Cole is a friend of mine and her parents are also part of the council.

The others have went in and I'm still out here with Jake, waiting for him as he looks for his phone. "Maybe I left it at home." He says. His sitting in the driver's sit of his car but his legs are outside.

I raise an eyebrow. "You think?"

"Yeah, can you check the 'find my friends' app?"

Right! Why didn't I think about that?

"Sure."

I take out my phone and I check. "Yep, it's at Herz." I tell him.

"Shit! Okay. Sorry I kept you waiting." He steps out and locks the car.

"I don't mind." I smile at him then reach forward to fix a strand of his blonde hair.

He frowns at my action then he crosses his arms over his chest. "Spit it out."

My eyebrows come together. "What?"

"What is this new obsession you have over me?" He asks, narrowing his eyes.

"I don't have an obsession over you." I laugh nervously.

"Yes, you do. 'Jacob, let's go to class', 'Hey, Jake you wanna hang out?'" He mimics. "Jacob this, Jacob that. Spit it out, Milly."

I sigh and nervously look down.

"Do you like me?"

Oh my God.

"Of course not!" I exclaim. "I love Liam, Jacob. You know what."

"Then what is it? Because this is hella weird."

"It's just that you are the only person that's not giving me hard time about the whole Liam thing. Everyone is always nagging me, telling me to stop thinking of him like it's something that I have control over!" I yell frustratedly.

"Oh."

"Yeah. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I apologise and leans against his car.

His eyes widen and he wraps his arms around my shoulders. "You didn't, Milly. It was just weird. You know how you and I bicker all the time and now you're all......you know." He chuckles.

"Yeah." I say dryly.

He turns me to face him and cups my face in his hands. "I'm here for you. All of us are. You don't have to worry about anything ."

"I know." I mumble. "When was the last time you spoke to him?"

His eyes widen again because I never ask. I know that he and Tyler talk to Liam sometimes but I never talk to them about it or ask how he's doing.

"He called me last night." Jacob answers.

"Does he ask about me?" I whisper, my voice shaking and he nods in confirmation. "All the fucking time. That's basically all he asks about. He misses you very much."

Then, why the fuck did he leave?!

Why didn't he take me with him?!

"Let's just go inside."

We go in with our hands locked together and all eyes fall on us. Most of the faces I see are familiar so their stares don't make me uncomfortable. I mean, I'm a model. I'm used people staring at me from head to toe.