47. moob

"Oh my god what happened?" I rushed over to Uraraka and Tsuyu.

Is this what happens when you get tetanus?????????

"That smell it's a gas I'm not sure what it would do if we inhale too much of it yet but Tsuyu is having a hard time standing!" Uraraka spilled out her words filled with desperation.

Is that because of her quirk??? When we were at the zoo the frog exhibit said that they could breathe through their skin.

"It's because of my quirk," Tsuyu replied quietly as Momo fastened a mask onto her face.

OH WOW Y/N EVEN IN DESPERATE TIMES YOU ARE THE BIGGEST GENIUS AROUND!

"No one in class 1B has a quirk like this- as far as I know," Momo murmured looking around the dark forest her eyes shining with worry.

Seriously where's an impulsive blonde boy when you need him.

"Which means this has something to do with villians," I muttered following her gaze in an attempt to look cool.

Nice one Y/N.

I feel like I should be more panicked.

Ah it's fine Bakugo was in the group ahead of us we can catch up- besides we have masks.

"We need to find some other people everyone is probably affected by this," Uraraka chimed in starting to continue down the path.

What about the 1B people we passed????

"Hey girl who was making the masks we need some!" A male with flashy silver hair burst through the bushes.

OH MY GOD IT'S KIRISHIMIA 2 WE MET IN THE INFIRMARY THAT ONE TIME.

"Momo please make Kirishima 2 a mask he doesn't deserve to die here!" I pleaded nodding at Tetsutetsu who looked at me confused.

No way he doesn't recognize me :(

"OH WAIT YOU'RE THAT GIRL FROM THE INFIRMARY BAKUGO'S SOULMATE OR WHATEVER."

I HAVE A NAME.

"YEAH MY NAME IS Y/N!"

REMEMBER IT BUDDY.

"THAT'S A NICE NAME!"

THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE.

"YOUR NAME IS NICE ALSO."

Wow best friend material here.

"You two should be quiet we don't know where the villians are at all," Tsuyu cautioned pushing the group away from the main path and into the thick underbrush. "It's probably safer if we move through the woods."

You think Mineta is gonna die from this?????

"Be quiet I think I hear something," Ibara the person who had joined our group with Tetsu said his eyes trained into the darkness before us.

My hearing is not as superior as my sense of smell.

"Testsu?" A young male voice called out as a figure slowly took shape from the shadows.

Oh my god we're going to die.

"Awase?" Tetsu replied rushing forward a mask in his hand, "put this on now."

Oh cool it's a nice guy.

"Are you guys ok I've been taking people back to a safe spot there's a lot of villains in this forest." The Awase guy muttered looking around at the small group.

Yeah I'm good.

"Awase you should get to safety you look a little beat up," Ibara muttered looking around at the group.

Has he seen Bakugo?

"Have you seen Bakugo?" I burst into the conversation.

I hope he's ok.

"No but he was in the group ahead of you- he's probably just up the path it should be easy to find him." Awase nodded at me gesturing in the direction that he would be in.

I should go bring them masks- no matter how powerful he is the gas is an issue.

I glanced at Momo who nodded quickly making two more masks.

I'm gonna go save Bakugo AND TODOROKI.

"I'll text you if anything goes wrong." I muttered grabbing them before dashing off into the woods.

If I remember correctly Momo said something earlier about the mask not working in super high concentrations of the gas so I should try to stay in areas where it's less visible.

As soon as the group was no longer in sight I realized how stupid it was to yeet off into the woods when I had no idea who was around.

The things I do for love.

"Pretty. So pretty. No. This is work. So alluring. But no. Can't... Pretty flesh. Gah! So enticing though... Gotta do the job." A gravelly voice growled from behind me, hot breath hit the back of my neck.

Uh I hope that's just some kid playing a prank on me.

I whirled around my eyes locking on a dark heavily restrained figure.

I KNOW NO ONE WHO LOOKS LIKE THAT.

STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER.

RUN Y/N RUN.

I spun on my heel taking off into the woods branches whacked my face and I could hear the heavy footsteps of my pursuer close behind me.

HECK.

"Do you hear that?" A familiar grumpy voice grumbled from behind a tree.

"KATSUKI!" I shouted dashing toward him grabbing his hand to yank him forward.

HURRY.

"Y/N WAIT YOU SHOULDN'T BE TALKING." He yelled at me stopping in his tracks.

Oh right yeah here's a gas mask.

"He's right Y/N this gas isn't good to breathe in," Todoroki chimed in.

THERE'S A GUY CHASING ME.

"THERE'S NO TIME TO EXPLAIN JUST PUT THESE ON AND START RUNNING," I shouted my eyes darting around to the forest behind us.

I don't know what that thing was but I don't want to see it ever again.

"Fleshhh...no good. Flesh. Need flesh...No good. No good. Can't forgive you." The low voice called out again.

Oh no.

"What's that Y/N?" Bakugo asked slowly turning around.

"I don't know but it was chasing me earlier."

We should run.

The figure came out of the darkness convulsing in it's restraints.

It's gross.

"Come on both of you we have to escape," I tugged on Katsuki's sleeve urging him to leave.

Bakugo and Todoroki stood their ground staring at the villian.

_______________

WOWIWIOEHFLUIEFHKJH:UHW

- Ai