Part 16

Guess who's back? Meeee! So, because of my laziness I'm gonna make a huge Timeskip to graduation! 🎓

Your POV
'Has it really been 4 years? God, it feels like it was just yesterday we all started at UA' I think to myself. I walk downstairs to ready for my last day and for the graduation ceremony. As I get to the last step I turn towards the kitchen when suddenly...
"SURPRISE!!" multiple people shout.
I look and see dad might along with grandpa Torino and detective Tsu. (I know his full name is longer I'm just lazy)
"Haha what's all this?" I ask as I see all the food and decorations. Dad might smiles while explaining how proud they all are of me.
We all begin to eat and I can't help but laugh and joke with all of them.
"Okay, time for a picture" I hear grandpa Torino exclaim!
The four of us get together and smile 😊
*click*
After a nod of approval from me I go upstairs to finish getting ready.

*timeskip to getting to class*
"y/n-Chan! There you are!" Neko exclaims as I walk into class.
I walk over to everyone when suddenly I'm lifted from behind!
"Ah! Zashi! What are you doing?!" I scream with laughter.
"Hahaha! I can't help it babe, I'm just so EXCITED!!! We're all gonna make our debuts as hero's soo. And we're graduating!!" Hizashi screams in excitement causing some of the other students to get riled up about the last day.
"Calm down everyone, I know these last 4 years have been memorable and I expect you all to do great things. As future heroes do you're very best! And as now, adults, please be safe and find happiness in what you all do! Life has a funny way of working, and from day 1 we've all been running the same race, just with different finish lines. So always head down the path your heart chooses. Anyways, that is my final lesson to you all. Please, in the years to come, be kind be safe and be the best you! PLUS ULTRA!"
our sensei finished off his speech with tears in his eyes. We all had tears, because for a lot of us the future is unclear. But that makes it all the more fun right?

*timeskip to the graduation ceremony*

Your POV
I walk to my seat next to all my friends and I take a deep breath.
"Hey guys, what are your plans after this?" I ask quietly so only they hear.
"Well, Dom and I will be moving into out new apartment and We'll be making our debut " Midnight says with a blissful sigh.
"And I'll be starting my business soon, and The school offered for me to help deign hero costumes!" Dom exclaimed with excitement in his voice.
"W-well shouta will be making his debut as a hero while I work more as a part-time hero. And I realized I'd like to be a teacher!" Neko says, describing exactly what subjects she wants to teach.
"And what about you two?" Shouta asks, surprisingly throwing his input in the conversation.
Hizashi and I look at each other and I realized I knew exactly what we were going to do.
"Well, Hizashi and I will make our debuts as heroes as well! Along with searching for an apartment together! And soon, Hizashi will be following his dream!" I exclaimed looking at Hizashi who looked to happy at that moment.
"Now I shall call, y/n toshinori!"
I stand when my name is called and begin to walk to the stage.
"WOOOHOOO! Hahaha that's my little hero!!! IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!" I can hear dad scream along with many others, and the sounds of cameras clicking.
'Ugh. paparazzi.' I scowl at the though of them, just trying to pry into dad and I's life.
Once I make it to the stage all my senseis applaud my on my accomplishments and I wave to everyone.
Soon, everyone else's names are called and the ceremony ends.

"Dad! Over here!" I wave my hands like a madwoman and my dad rushes over and gives me a bone crushing hug.
"Oh y/n! I'm so proud of you! I know you're not my biological child, and that you had a rough start in life. But I want you to know how proud I am and how proud your parents would be! I love you my little hero!" All might begins to tear up a bit and I do to.
"Oh dad, you might not be my biological dad, but you're the best dad ever and I love you too! Thank you for always being MY hero!"
That day was filled with love, and hugs, and words of encouragement!
Everyone went to dinner to celebrate, and that was quite the party.