seventeen: car crash

seventeen: car crashlos angeles, 1990's

los angeles, 1990's

ROSY WALKED closely behind her friends as fuckshit said hi to a shit ton of skaters he knew, stevie introducing himself right after. she looked around at all the skaters in awe as she clutched her board in her hand, she didn't know so many people would show up to an event that they had planned in a day. she got distracted and stopped walking but started again when fourthgrade pressed his hand to her back and encouraged her to keep it moving.

rosy introduced herself with a small smile after the boys were done. fuckshit was far ahead of the group to the point where the skaters had to run to keep up with him. at this point rosy was tired of shaking hands with sweaty boys but she continued to do it with a fake smile on her lips until she had finally said hi to everyone.

she walked alongside fuckshit and stevie, passing by estee and the rest of her friends including the girl she had fought a few days ago who refused to meet her gaze. ruben and fourthgrade skated with one another while ray talked to some guys he knew. fuckshit passed his beer to rosy who gladly downed some of it before passing it back to him and skating away towards the middle where railings were laid out for the skaters to use.

rosy waited until it was her turn to use the rail which she planned on grinding before doing a kickflip off it. the first time she was unsuccessful but the second time she nailed it perfectly, getting applause and whistles from some of the guys that had been watching. ruben walked up to her and offered her a cigarette which she accepted with a shrug. she had never smoked a cigarette before and had heard that the first nicotine high would most likely get you extremely paranoid which was something she wasn't looking forward too.

she pressed the cigarette to her lips and waited as ruben lit it for her before she toke a long drag of it. she pulled it away, coughing, and let it fall to the floor as she scrunched her nose up in disgust.

"shit is gross." she admitted making ruben laugh before she toke off again on her skateboard to mess around. fourthgrade and stevie watched as rosy played skate with a random guy she had just met. so far she was winning and all was going well until her eyes locked onto the curly haired boy that was drunkly walking towards ray who was talking to some guys. the board flew out from under rosy as she got distracted, sending her flying to the floor making her moan in pain. fourthgrade quickly stood up to go help the girl but when she stood on her own he sat back down.

"yo, i'll be back, we can play again right now okay?" she told the random guy but before he could respond she had already skated towards a drunk fuckshit who was talking to ray. fuckshit was laughing as ray just stared at him in annoyance and frustration as rosy slowly approached them. "yo fuckshit, get this estee just told me she's tryna fuck." she lied making fuckshit's eyes light up. the boy quickly stumbled towards the group of girls but didn't get far before fourthgrade and stevie dragged him next to them to "talk."