Chapter 1: Meeting Laughing Jack

Heyo peeps! Okay so I'm going to be rewriting all of the chapters I've done so far. I'm way too lazy to edit everything XD.
Rewriting the chapters entirely is better lol.
Anyways, hope you enjoy reading!
(Btw there's gonna be cussing. :P)

Jeff's POV

I was sitting in my room, sharpening my bloodied knife when I hear a knock on my door.

"Hey, Jeff!" Ben calls. "Slendy wants us downstairs! We're getting a new pastaaaa!" The 12 year old said. I sigh and smile, despite my permenant one, at his excited tone. I get up and open the door, seeing the small blonde bouncing up and down excitedly.

"Okay calm down." I say, laughing a bit. He smiles.

"C'mon!" He says, pulling on my hoodie sleeve. I shut my bedroom door and follow Ben. We go downstairs to the first floor where the others sat. There was Vincent, Pinkamena, Lost Silver, Glitchy Red, Eyeless Jack, Ben, me, Smile dog and Grin, and a couple others. There were also the 3 proxies. Ticci Toby, though he just preferred Toby, Masky, and Hoodie. There was also Sally, who I could stand. There was Natalie, otherwise known as Clockwork, then Lulu. There weren't too many pastas here. I didn't mind many of them. Ben and I got along great. Me and EJ were friends, I guess. Vincent... Eh.. He was weird, but tolerable. Sally usually didn't bother me too much. Toby was annoying at times, but he mostly annoyed Masky. The others were okay. Lulu was like a little sister to me. I was a year older than her. Okay anyways..

"Children, as some of you know, we have a new pasta." Slenderman, Slender for short, announced. Slenderman moved to the side, revealing a clown. Though... He was different...

His dark hair was a mess and unruly.
He was pale, his skin almost as white as mine.
He was tall, nearly about as tall as Slender.
His clothes were black and white, and he had bandages wrapped around his torso.
He looked like one of those things from a jack-in-a-box....

"This is Laughing Jack." Slenderman says. The clown grins, showing razor blade like teeth.

"Hello!" Sally greets happily. I stare at him. Ben nudges me harshly. I look at him, glaring.

"Somebody has a cruuuuush." Ben says quietly. I shove him.

"OOF!" I smirk.

"Ha ha. Very funny, Jeffrey." Ben hisses.

"Ow... My head..." He says, sitting up. He flips me off.

"Fuck you." He huffs. I shove him again.

"OW!" I snicker. I get up.

"I'm going to my room." I announce, swiftly turning around and acending the stairs.

"Jackass!" Ben calls up to me.

"I know!" I call back. I walk to my room and enter it. I kick the door shut. I yawn, sitting back on my bed and deciding to continue sharpening my knife so I could kick Jane's ass.

Who is Jane you might ask?
Jane is my enemy, or well, the whole mansions enemy, but mostly my enemy.

I killed her family and set her on fire.
Yeaaaaaah. I tried making her as 'beautiful' as me, buuut... That didn't work out like I had hoped.

Ever since then, we've hated each other.
And she works for Zalgo's side, too.

Later

There was a knock on my door.

"J-Jeff..?" It was Ben. I yawn and open the door.

"What's wrong Ben?" I kneel down to his height.