Chapter 27: It's just not meant to be

I feel so stupid and embarrassed...
Not only my was I rejected, he opened my message and blocked me right after.

I was so fucking stupid. Why did I actually think this would work?

And yeah I know you'll say his lost and your way better or along the lines but that doesn't work. I've liked this guy for, 4 years and once he's back into my life he's gone in an instant.

All I wanted was him but I messed up or he's just not for me.

I was so happy, I mean SO happy and it ended all in blink.

Read this: if you like someone and they aren't responding to the text you sent 10,20, or an hour or 2 hours ago if you like someone and you see them everyday and you just wonder if they like you,  if you like someone and you over think every scenario and you wonder if it meant anything to them, if you like someone and you daydream out the car or bus window of you two walking hand in hand or just being happy, if you like someone and he makes you cry or he stresses you out without knowing just embrace these moments because one day you'll end up missing it or missing him. You'll miss his eyes his laugh his smile and you'd do anything and I mean ANYTHING to just see him one more time but you need to embrace every second you have with that person. EVERY SECOND. Because one day, just one day they will be gone.

I know this will go by but not for a long time I think...

I know I tired.